Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Simlpe question.
Hello,

I wonder about profession of my main character. Now i am botting my 4accs with knights. The question is:
Should i make master sorcerer or royal paladin?
I am thinking about it for 3 days. Maybe you guys can help me with choosing.

Flynn
Every vocation are different Smile
If u wanna bot for get profit definitely kina
for manually play in my opinion the best is ms and rp
for player killing ms
to hunt in team druid is always needed Big Grin
think what u want to do and then read about vocations on tbia wiki
Yea every voc is different, personally i play manually ed, it's good to teamhunt not boring etc.
I think ms is boring just atacking... xD and rp is proffesion to make cash.
I definitely bot this account too.
Got 4 kinghts for making money.
By getting a lot of money from my knights i can make PG on my character.

I decided, it is MS but... on high levels paladin is very powerfull. Ahhh! God, help me! Big Grin
paladin isn't powerfull on anylvl xD
Isn't it? Could you explain this sentence? All time i thought that he was.
For me, if have a very good internet connection and good computer, make a sorcerer. Hardcore hunting make very good exp on some respaws.

If you want to hunt more secure, make a royal paladin. Hunt in hardcore places with some bombs and walls rune xd
MS has been created. Good luck to me Smile
-MS is a funny vocation but you need a lot of hands to play it (almost the same as ED)
-RP is easier to play and easier to get high exp on bot
-MS is more accurate and runs more than RP in pvp
-RP has more protective equipment and have awesome hp and healing.. in my opinion a 300+rp is the hardest vocation to kill on this new pvp
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
Yeee rp isn't powerfull... XD but rly hard to kill on 150 rp we need 8+ sd chars on same lvl kina or ms is 4-5 enought
Ur choice is rly good Wink I also prefer MS than ED
stronger UE and spells vis hur etc
energy and death are good on lots of mobs

( I heard in future druid won't be use sd rune but it isn't official info )
GL in playing
If Cipsoft take away SD rune from ED... Ahhh! I can't be true :<
Ofc ED is "better" (i really love MS) than MS.. they can do the same as ms but also can paralyze, heal friends, use wild growth..
I think MS should be advantaged in something like 10% easier to grow the magic level dont you think it?
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
UE in every 2 sec <33333333333333333333
Always in my heart :<

Ye ms should be bit more stronger but reading forums on tibia.com that is in plans for that year Smile
and 2nd vocation like knight will choose between lot of defence and less damage or vice versa
IDK what about magic professions propably ed won't be use sd anymore and some spells for regenerations mana by hp or something