Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reconnect Manager Problem
Hi.
Guys, today I made a test, but I don't know if I'm setting the reconnect manager correctly.

I made a script called "DoNothing". It's a blank script, just for load in the manager.
Then, I created 1 schedule for each character of the account using this setup:

Enable: checked
Duration: 0h 1 min
Character: selected a character
Block: 0h 5min
Script: DoNothing, as I said above.

Then, I checked "Schedule Management" at the top of the screen, but nothing happens, so I selected the first task and then I clicked "Run Task". When the time is elapsed and the task is marked as 'done', he doesn't log out and relog the next one. Am I doing anything wrong?

You can see a screenshot attached. Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If I helped you, don't forget of Rep+!

Yours,
boladaopesadao
What are you trying to do?
(03-02-2015, 01:27 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: What are you trying to do?

I'm planning to make a script that relog every 1 hour all the characters of the account to use the vase of world change.
In this case, I tried using a blank script, just for fill the manager. But it didn't work

Yours,
boladaopesadao
You can make a script that will run for like 5 - 10 minutes, then block the character for 40 - 50 minutes.
(03-02-2015, 01:46 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: You can make a script that will run for like 5 - 10 minutes, then block the character for 40 - 50 minutes.

yes, I knew it! But in this case, I tried, but when the task got "done", the next one isn't started. The first character keeps online, it doesn't relog the next one.
You can see my configuration in the screenshot.

Yours,
boladaopesadao
Wierd, I'll try to reproduce that tomorrow.
(03-02-2015, 02:17 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Wierd, I'll try to reproduce that tomorrow.

ok! I'll be waiting! Thanks Mega Big Grin

Yours,
boladaopesadao
The characters are all on the same acc?
(03-02-2015, 02:11 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The characters are all on the same acc?

yes, they are. There are ~4 characters.

Yours,
boladaopesadao