Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good news about the Login Problems
Ok, I made some tests with sucess, the login is almost working. It has some bugs yet, but the Login Server engine is working again, just need some small fixes.

All the BBot users will receive 7 BBot Premium Days.
I hope to release the new BBot tomorrow.
Now I`ll start testing the BBot on the new Tibia (it wasnt tested), the Depositer bug was fixed and some other bugs too.

The stupid people who say shit about paying premium on tibia, or making fun of this serious crash will be banished from the BBot (get premium days to 0). This rule only applies from now (13/01/2012). If you think you lost something, well, IGFast has more than 10.000 characters that stopped working and he doesnt said ANYTHING because he saw, this bug was serious. I dont wanted that it happen, I passed some days without sleeping fixing this shit.

The error: the hosting of the Login Server updated its linux, with this linux update some libraries was corrupted and the Login Server needed that, I had to rewrite the entire login server.
Gratz Mega,we know that is hard fix some bugs,so good work. I hope that tomorrow we can use the bot Wink
Gratz! Big Grin
[Image: rknv.png]

I believed on you manBig Grin do it as fast as possible;]
this is a great new, thx MEGA Tongue

we hope this doesnt happend again because some stupid people doesn´t understand about the programation of softwares
TY MAN! Big Grin
By the way, I`m waked up for more than 48 hours, I`ll take a small sleep, good night guys!
Thanks for your efforts man.

Take a good rest and get ready for the next days.
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
MegaNo0body Wrote:By the way, I`m waked up for more than 48 hours, I`ll take a small sleep, good night guys!

thx for the EFFORTS HAVE A NICE DREAM XD
good work,you are great (;
So happy seen as i bought the bot during this whole situation and still havent gotten to try it out so pumped to start using it tomorrow
Thanks man! His effort was very important! Big Grin
Thanks, looking forward to see the release of the new bot! Smile
Have a nice night and gj with depositer !
Get sleep, u need it, cause u do a Good job! Ignore peopole, who said you are moron. U don't, we trust u. We know its a big bug, and u give a lot of your live to do this bot, and u give for us premmy days. U dont have to do it, but u do it! U are the best!
Thanks mega you are the best!!

You real fans like me trust in you all the time.

ALL HAIL MEGA
tyty mega Big Grin
al day botones Big Grin
but now ...
So the first Bbot \ o /
Thank you.
--
Now to happy:]
anyone want a hug?
[center][Image: tesst.png]
Promova:][/center]
Good News......tks