BBot 59.1
Quote:Version 59.1
* Bugs in Reconnect Manager
* Save Reconnect Manager settings
* Minor bugs
great Mega.
Thanks Mega, i'm downloading right now!
how that Reconnect Manager is working? maybe write tutorial? X_x
sorry, I'm blind, where is the link to download?
thanks Big Grin
I know reconect and work good for me Smile
(03-05-2015, 04:39 PM)rancer Wrote: sorry, I'm blind, where is the link to download?
Download Link:
http://bbot.bmega.net/download.html

Sad 
DOES NOT WORK RECONNECT......QUICK REPAIR PLEASE....ALARM SOUNDS
today i found the way to use the famous "Reconnect Manager", so i will explain how to use it:

You need to add you Account to the Reconnect manager on Manage Accounts

On duration : you need to put how long do you want to bot
You need to select Online Character

- After that add you account you will add all of you character on character settings (IN ORDER)

- After that you need to selec which char are you going to use

- On Block: you will put :00:00

- You need to choose which Script are you going to use

To final this you need to Click on Save

And check Enabled

Run task

PS: YOU NEED TO CHECK ON ENABLED ON SCHEDULE MANAGEMENT AND SELECT THE PROFILE THAT ARE YOU GOING YO USE.

ON BASIC FUNCTIONS IN THE OPTION RECONNECT ADD THE CHARACTER NUMBER THAT YOU WILL USE

IF THIS POST HELPED YOU ADD ME REPUTATION
THANKS!
Thanks Mate REP + !

Got it on track thanks to you! To complicated anyway to figure out how to do it properly.

Mega. If you can't do full options as we had before which means you are selling half of product, give us some days of premmy for it or lover prices. Im not intrested to pay FULL AMOUNT for half working BOT. (Its convicted to RECONNET Matter)

I hope you got my point didnt mean to insult you in any of the ways.
(03-06-2015, 04:53 PM)Chiob Wrote: Thanks Mate REP + !

Got it on track thanks to you! To complicated anyway to figure out how to do it properly.

Mega. If you can't do full options as we had before which means you are selling half of product, give us some days of premmy for it or lover prices. Im not intrested to pay FULL AMOUNT for half working BOT. (Its convicted to RECONNET Matter)

I just hope you're joking,

The new Reconnect Manager is supposed to replace the old Reconnect, I don't see if you understand our issue here, the old Reconnect is unable to work as it always worked, because Cipsoft (thankfully) implemented a feature that clean up the account and password from the memory.

Please, just be happy with this big change from Cipsoft, because a lot of hackers used the acc/pass from the memory to hack players, like you. And believe me, I'm fucking sad with what you passed (this "half-working" bot).

Gathering account and password was the only way to gather the account and password without asking the user explicity. Now, this change came in a time that the Reconnect Manager was being developed, it wasn't done, I had to run with it, it's normal to come with bugs, unfortunately.
Simple reconnect go work again Mega? If not, can you make one tutorial to new reconnect, please?
(03-06-2015, 05:13 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 04:53 PM)Chiob Wrote: Thanks Mate REP + !

I just hope you're joking,

The new Reconnect Manager is supposed to replace the old Reconnect, I don't see if you understand our issue here, the old Reconnect is unable to work as it always worked, because Cipsoft (thankfully) implemented a feature that clean up the account and password from the memory.

Please, just be happy with this big change from Cipsoft, because a lot of hackers used the acc/pass from the memory to hack players, like you. And believe me, I'm fucking sad with what you passed (this "half-working" bot).

Gathering account and password was the only way to gather the account and password without asking the user explicity. Now, this change came in a time that the Reconnect Manager was being developed, it wasn't done, I had to run with it, it's normal to come with bugs, unfortunately.

READ MY POST IT WILL HELP YOU BRO!

++ REPUTATION
i want normal reconnect... like in version 58.1 beta Sad
(03-07-2015, 04:22 AM)blain Wrote: i want normal reconnect... like in version 58.1 beta Sad

me too
yes, please do tutorial for it :/
I have some farmer scripts that works like this:
Log char 1.
When stamina 14:00- logout char 1
Log char 2
When stamina 14:00- logout char 2
Log char 3, etc...

How can i do it with reconnect manager? :'(

Maybe Mega could add conditions to logout.
Example:
If stamina low, logout and login character 2.
Guys, i tried.
Im tired of waking up this early (or not sleeping at all) so i can put my bots on. they are too many!!!
and i tried this gabriel tutorial (btw REP++), but when i try to select my profile, there is ANY PROFILE!! i just add the profile!!!
can someone plx plx plx PLEASE help me? for god sake!! im begging!
(03-08-2015, 10:02 AM)[email protected] Wrote: Guys, i tried.
Im tired of waking up this early (or not sleeping at all) so i can put my bots on. they are too many!!!
and i tried this gabriel tutorial (btw REP++), but when i try to select my profile, there is ANY PROFILE!! i just add the profile!!!
can someone plx plx plx PLEASE help me? for god sake!! im begging!

i alredy do that but also have problems because the char reconnect and disconect and get "stucked" that way... please make a tutorial or maybe in documentation a guide!