Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Free RP scripts
(03-25-2015, 04:18 PM)navarro2858 Wrote:
(03-25-2015, 02:59 AM)Garuh Wrote: Update!!

Svargrond - Ice Golems v2
Fixed wrong variables and makes some danger bugs.

Also could you make any script from lvl 8 to 30?

Yes!, tell me any idea & try to make the most faster possible.

(03-25-2015, 04:37 PM)lucasbg Wrote: minotaur please?

Minotaurs in yalahar is perfect, but if u want minotaurs of other place, tell me which & i add the script the most faster possible.

(03-25-2015, 07:00 PM)Purple Dream Wrote: acient scarab pls (:

I'm testing all caves to find the best to hunt, maybe tonight add the script.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Script Removed~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
From lvl 8 something about rotworms darashia from 8 to 30, what do you think??
(03-26-2015, 07:06 PM)navarro2858 Wrote: From lvl 8 something about rotworms darashia from 8 to 30, what do you think??

Nice idea, let me search one nice cave & make the script, in 2-3 hours upload the script ^^
Can you repeat this script ?
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23813.html
When go bought bolts, stop and not go. :C
i tested the goblins script. its perfekt. make more scripts for rp please ; P
(03-26-2015, 07:40 PM)kazik123 Wrote: Can you repeat this script ?
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23813.html
When go bought bolts, stop and not go. :C

Right know im testing one cave of quara scouts with royal, more night i go to upload the script

(03-26-2015, 08:06 PM)achmeda Wrote: i tested the goblins script. its perfekt. make more scripts for rp please ; P

Thanks, right know im searching caves free/pacc to hunt for lvl 8-20
Giant spider or any task lvl 80+ please
(03-27-2015, 12:49 AM)lucasbg Wrote: Giant spider or any task lvl 80+ please

I'm have only 2 RP testers, & the two have only lvl 60 & 58, im making the task with the lvl of two, when the chars get lvl 70 (to change the task for the do you want) i go to make that scripts, i can't do before, sorry :/
Maybe zombies/nightstalkers Yala?
Djinns?

And your minotaur script in Yala stuck sometimes oposit bank i dont know why Tongue But it's nice script, something like 350 mino/h, with softs i have 6-7k/h profit, and 55k exp/h without premium stamina ofc. Smile
(03-29-2015, 03:06 AM)Shadowly Wrote: And your minotaur script in Yala stuck sometimes oposit bank i dont know why Tongue But it's nice script, something like 350 mino/h, with softs i have 6-7k/h profit, and 55k exp/h without premium stamina ofc. Smile

I Have 2,5-3k/h profit without soft and 45k exp/h, also stuck in bank ;p
Ok two things helped me, first of all I made antistuck time longer for 30s, because when he was standing oposit the bank antitrap worked when he already wanted to withdraw cash for spears which move him back to depositing money, and this circle never ends. Second thing was my mana burner i used against light healing, intense ~~70 mana against 20...
Already bot dont stuck there anymore.

And i added delay waypoint in respawn where he was going down (-1). Because many times he missed rooms under the ground. Delay like 1-2 sec working perfectly. Wink
(03-29-2015, 03:06 AM)Shadowly Wrote: Maybe zombies/nightstalkers Yala?
Djinns?

And your minotaur script in Yala stuck sometimes oposit bank i dont know why Tongue But it's nice script, something like 350 mino/h, with softs i have 6-7k/h profit, and 55k exp/h without premium stamina ofc. Smile

Ye, this is not the best place to hunt for the mino task, but is the most alone, in kazordoon are full botters, in mino ciity ( i don't remember the name) the walk is so long for the time because the spears.

(03-29-2015, 04:05 AM)blain Wrote: I Have 2,5-3k/h profit without soft and 45k exp/h, also stuck in bank ;p

if u have problems in the bank maybe is for the antistuck, add 10seconds more and u not have more problems Big Grin!

& right know my testers RP not have nice skills to hunt more, we are training so hard + offline training xD, but this thread is for scripts for rp, but mainly task scripts.

when i reached the lvl 70 i go to upload scripts most hard so i need training more.

im thinking in who script upload tonight: beetle lancers & wailing widows, quaras scouts Big Grin
something for free account paladins? like mount sternum -4/-5 and -2/-3
Join to Ambera.net
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: ad92074bda9a12f8db5d7f74d67ac5e9.gif]
[table=65]
[tr]
[th]City[/th]
[th]Monsters[/th]
[th]Level[/th]
[th]Information[/th]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]Svargrond[/td]
[td]Quaras Scouts[/td]
[td]65+[/td]
[td]This is a nice place to make this task, with nice exp & little profit, but beware without nice skills you can die.[/td]

[/tr]
[/table]

Attached Files
.bbot   [RP] Svargrond - Quaras Scout {60+} by Garuh.bbot (Size: 10.35 KB / Downloads: 354)
(03-30-2015, 10:51 AM)Fisx Wrote: something for free account paladins? like mount sternum -4/-5 and -2/-3

Ok! im checking that zone right know, i read wrong your post and make one script for rp with only -1 (cyclops) more later update that script.

Tonight make one script of -2/-3 and other add other of -4/-5

But right know i need sleep something, im from vacation & i dont have time to my self... (yes.. really)
[table=65]
[tr]
[th]City[/th]
[th]Monsters[/th]
[th]Level[/th]
[th]Information[/th]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]Thais[/td]
[td]Cyclops[/td]
[td]30+[/td]
[td] This script is perfect for one RP with nice skills FACC 30+, the script withdraw 2 stealth rings & royal spears from the depot, have 3 full check labels for prevent dies.[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Attached Files
.bbot   [RP] Thais - Cyclops {30+ Withdraw Supplies} by Garuh.bbot (Size: 12.63 KB / Downloads: 344)
[table=65]
[tr]
[th]City[/th]
[th]Monsters[/th]
[th]Level[/th]
[th]Information[/th]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]Thais[/td]
[td]Ghouls[/td]
[td]20+[/td]
[td] This script is perfect to make some cash & get exp on free RP, withdraw supplies (brown mushrooms) use bolts for more time hunting, for low lvl i recomended get some stealth rings for evade the Cyclops way.[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Attached Files
.bbot   [RP] Thais - Ghouls {20+ Withdraw Supplies} by Garuh.bbot (Size: 12.2 KB / Downloads: 293)
make mor script for palladin please.. not only for task i need good exp place for 65 RP
BRO MAKE A GOOD PALADIN SCRIPT LVL 50 - 100+ FREE ZONE PLXXX