Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh cmon reconnect
C'mon, u make new reconnect system and normal players who don't know bbot in 100% don't know whats going on. Maybe do something with this? Any tutorial or something?
@MegaNo0body
Can u add reconnect From 58.1 version? That work good after changing the passwords memory by CipSoft.
Any repeat?
Anyone can help me?
Little help with reconnect: http://forums.bmega.net/thread-24833-pos...#pid101655
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
I know this, but very thanks for help. The biggest problem is: I can't to save name all of characters on my accounts, because its too much. I wan't to make one script, who will work on all on my accounts. Any idea HuhHuh
(03-11-2015, 05:05 PM)ozyrixe Wrote: I know this, but very thanks for help. The biggest problem is: I can't to save name all of characters on my accounts, because its too much. I wan't to make one script, who will work on all on my accounts. Any idea HuhHuh

I'm with a huge lack of time, but unfortunately, the BBot reconnect has to find the character name on the registered account, so it know it's index.
Okay, so maybe is there any idea for fast copy character list to the Reconnect Manager?
(03-11-2015, 07:14 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(03-11-2015, 05:05 PM)ozyrixe Wrote: I know this, but very thanks for help. The biggest problem is: I can't to save name all of characters on my accounts, because its too much. I wan't to make one script, who will work on all on my accounts. Any idea HuhHuh

I'm with a huge lack of time, but unfortunately, the BBot reconnect has to find the character name on the registered account, so it know it's index.

hey mega i have a character profile and with the name of 1 of the 4 characters in mi acc. so when i try reconect just reconect in the first character of my acc not in the name of the profile can helpĀ”???
You have to make the index of the character the same on your account list. If your character is on the 4th position, put three names before it (doesn't need to be the real ones).