Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Portuguese
I am Brazilian and I can not speak English and many others who access here and bet that the majority are Brazilian, should have a specific area for all of us.
It's horrible to have to use google translate this because it always leaves a mess
Think about it!
_________

Sou brasileiro e não sei falar inglês como muitos outros que acessam aqui e aposto que a maioria é brasileira, deveria ter uma área especifica para todos nós.
É horrível ter que usar esse translate do google pois sempre sai uma porcaria
Pense nisso!
i think it too , it will be very usefull 3 general chats , english chat( main chat) , pole chat and portuguese chat
vcs terao isso
We've XXI century, how it could be possible and u can't even communicate in english on forum ?

all you need to do here is publish scripts and leave simple comment.

No complicated conversations. take the dictionary in hand and begin study.It'll come in useful, trust me Wink
yes, of course , but we feel more "relaxed" talking in our language
Laime Wrote:yes, of course , but we feel more "relaxed" talking in our language

Others won't be able to understand your language. It will just split up the community
I'm brazilian, but i see no reason to make a 'Portuguese Area' or 'Polish' so far.
Everybody, i think, can understand and speak on english.
If you got difficulties use a translator or as Loku said:

Lokufovsky Wrote:No complicated conversations. take the dictionary in hand and begin study.It'll come in useful, trust me Wink

And more, you can learn a lot on this kind of english forums.
cya
AFter thinking a little more, I`ll not support this idea.
Im Polish, but i prefer eng on 4um cause u can get script form other language players, cause u know what is script is and more more other good ideas
I just do not publish my scripts' cause I am forced to speak English, it's hard to script and still have to translate my English Portuguese to give a greater discouragement. Not that it is important for many but it's just an outburst.