Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SMS FOR CELL PHONES IN MEXICO!!
@ meganobody

well be a good idea that we could buy back the sms bot in mexico the truth that the bot would like all good Mexicans that the bot could be purchased by sms not matter which raised its price one dollar more than the cost but also that they can 3 months license buy devido Aque calls daopay not enter under the number and hangs just as if there were such Thanks for your attention meganobody
Confused NEED BUYING NOW THE BOT Confused :|
I AGREE UR SUGGESTION I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!!

Just i want to say here in mexico im sure im not the only person with this problem, so u too
i cant buy again the bot, i really want to use it, i need it, but i cant make the call also i dont use cards.. before now i send 2 times in different date ofc xd to get the bot for 1 month = 2 months, so i want to get it again but i cant, so please add again sms in mexico or if dont want add 1 month its ok BUT add again 3 months sms <<< i will send the sms if this happen. please think about this. we are clients of this bot and we really like this bot and i havent othet option, just only SMS and im not the only person in this new situation.

Thank you Again.
afffffffffffffffffffffff i WANT THE BOT!!!!! someone make something