Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
BBot 59.2
Quote:Version 59.2
+ Custom client support
+ [macro] Self.PickUp and Self.Drop macros (e.g: Self.PickUp.Legs, Self.Drop.Legs)
* Reconnect Manager and Simple Reconnect bugs
* Loading script files with dot in names

To use the Custom Clients:
Setup the custom client in the client tools, set the Tibia version and launch the custom client using the Login Dialog client tools popup.

Development Status
I'm still working on the GFB shooter (shoot runes in the middle of monsters), after this feature be done, new cavebot points will come: OpenCorpses(On|Off) and Lure (Attack + continue Cavebot Walking).
After releasing the new GFB shooter, the Keep Distance algorithm will be revised to be a little smarter (taking decisions based on walk-history, it's better to run from where you come, because these areas will have no monsters), this is actually very hard.
bot some time ignore attacking avoid sqms and i'm waiting for new keep distance algorithm Smile
Join to Ambera.net
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: ad92074bda9a12f8db5d7f74d67ac5e9.gif]
Thanks a lot for the custom client :3!
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." -Edgar Allan Poe
Good work.
AWESOME!

@mega
what about "Browse Field" tool in looter?
If I helped you, don't forget of Rep+!

Yours,
boladaopesadao
(03-29-2015, 06:36 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Development Status
I'm still working on the GFB shooter (shoot runes in the middle of monsters), after this feature be done, new cavebot points will come: OpenCorpses(On|Off) and Lure (Attack + continue Cavebot Walking).
After releasing the new GFB shooter, the Keep Distance algorithm will be revised to be a little smarter (taking decisions based on walk-history, it's better to run from where you come, because these areas will have no monsters), this is actually very hard.

im waiting for that! thx Mega ! Big Grin
I've tested and some of my scripts get stucked (necro yala, dragons) on stairs. Idk why.
Still dont open Glooth Bandits =([/align]
(03-30-2015, 04:39 PM)Derlan Wrote: Still dont open Glooth Bandits =([/align]
Is a beta version, you, and me, we must wait a stable.
(03-29-2015, 06:36 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Development Status

When you will finish it really like you wrote it here would be perfect! U can charge more for licence then!
And 1 smart option in killer on every monster count to attack like 3 dragons on screen to start atk or 1 DL rp start atk
Hi there... I got my ip banned for 30 minutes today. The reconnect isn't working fine for me anymore. Anyone else has got this error?

Mega, I saw that sometimes the bot doesn't type the full account or leave the field blank
If I helped you, don't forget of Rep+!

Yours,
boladaopesadao
@Mega
How I can use Reconect after SS??
I try to use Reconect Manager but no work for me
(04-02-2015, 01:34 PM)ciolam Wrote: @Mega

Could you describe a little more, please?
(04-02-2015, 06:47 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 01:34 PM)ciolam Wrote: @Mega

Could you describe a little more, please?

just before going to sleep, I prepare my Tibia's in my 2 computers... If I have luck just 1 relogin.

I use the Reconect Manager. I save my account and password in the mange account.

My Dude:
What exctlaty i have to do for my char relogin after ss?