Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Macro Auto Exevo Vis Hur [Tested on Shadowcores]
Wink 
Hello,
I'm new in Bbot, I'm using it not as long as you guys, but I'm doing a little programming in life and I had an idea to make macro for exevo vis hur.
You can use it for free in your scripts (If you post script with my macro just credit meSmile)

So it works well with distancer set to 3, this macro don't force to stand in good position to aim monster - it just checks if you are in good position,
I don't know how to make it better with spells cooldowns...But still - it works well.

Please Rep me +++
It's divided into 4 macros - one for direction
Code:
800 {Vis HurW} Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()==1 Self.Attacking()==1 ID:=Creature.Target() Creature.Y(!ID!)==Self.Y() Creature.X(!ID!)<Self.X() Self.TurnW() Self.Say(Exevo Vis Hur)
Code:
800 {Vis HurN} Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()==1 Self.Attacking()==1 ID:=Creature.Target() Creature.X(!ID!)==Self.X() Creature.Y(!ID!)<Self.Y() Self.TurnN() Self.Say(Exevo Vis Hur)
Code:
800 {Vis HurS} Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()==1 Self.Attacking()==1 ID:=Creature.Target() Creature.X(!ID!)==Self.X() Creature.Y(!ID!)>Self.Y() Self.TurnS() Self.Say(Exevo Vis Hur)
Code:
800 {Vis HurE} Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()==1 Self.Attacking()==1 ID:=Creature.Target() Creature.Y(!ID!)==Self.Y() Creature.X(!ID!)>Self.X() Self.TurnE() Self.Say(Exevo Vis Hur)

It's also safe with retro pvp (like shadowcores) I never had PK even with many people on respawn Smile

OH I've almost forgotten - you can use it even with manual playing Smile just face the monster in straight line - it works Big Grin
Video with presentation
i Like ur idea, maybe can works with "exori min"
Working in Tibia Global?
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00
I can make exori min too Smile

Should be working with Global, on normal pvp server just delete "Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()==1"
on retro leave as is.

Auto Exori Min!!
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-25028.html
I think what that idea its good, but missing little.
With the exhausted you can die easy in "harcore" caves, and I think what is better change the macro: Auto => Manual, and in killer add with exhausted + ex: exori vis/flam ect. x2 or x3

Example:
Spell: Exori Vis
Wait: 1000
Macro: Vis HurE

PD: I know what my idea dont work's 100% but It is an idea to make it more perfect and secure.
Regards
(04-07-2015, 01:11 AM)erleo Wrote: I think what that idea its good, but missing little.
With the exhausted you can die easy in "harcore" caves, and I think what is better change the macro: Auto => Manual, and in killer add with exhausted + ex: exori vis/flam ect. x2 or x3

Example:
Macro: Vis HurE

PD: I know what my idea dont work's 100% but It is an idea to make it more perfect and secure.
Regards
Yes, one thing I miss in macros is check exhaust...
I'm still thinking how to improve it
hermano un macro para que se coloque el anillo de utamo cuando vea 2 dl y que se lo quite cuando vea 1 dl si me puedes ayudar avisame porfa
I've been reviewing your macro, it would be interesting shoot magic only when there 3+ creatures, it is possible?