Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot for Mac
Seeing there already is a "wined" version of the Tibia Client for Windows, has anyone ever done such a thing with the BBot executable file? Would a "wined" BBot work with the "wined" Tibia client?

Thank you so much!
Yes
(04-04-2015, 11:20 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Yes

Well, I tried and for me it didn't quite work. I wrapped the BBot folder (turned it into a Mac OS app with the Wine engine) and even though it executed perfectly, the "choosing character" window turned blank and, from there, nothing happens.
antivirus or sth like that?
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
(04-04-2015, 07:35 PM)mr. Kris Wrote: antivirus or sth like that?

Wouldn't know, really.

My Tibia client is that found at tibiaformac.com, which is Windows' client "wrapped" for Mac using the Wine engine through Wineskin. To use the BBot client I did the same "wrapping" through the exact same engine and program, here are both files as Mac Os X apps:

[Image: 6rSeYbE.png]

The Tibia client works just fine, but BBot doesn't, even tho' they're both wrapped exactly the same way. BBot executes properly but once I log into it the next screen stays like this:

[Image: NlfSsnc.png]

So, what am I doing wrong? Has anyone ever managed to run BBot on Mac Os in the first place? How did they do that? Pwease help...
What if you run Tibia using BBot Client Tools?