Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tibia dominated by Bots :D
I have been playing on Kronera, made a new ek and holy crap i got from 60 to 108 on coryms cuz everywhere EVERYWHERE you can find bots, and i dont mind the thing is that, ramoa, coryms, dragons, beetles, killer caimans, almost every good place to hunt for an ek 100+ all covered by dominating guild botting :S hole e crap i might play on a hardcore pvp with no ppl at all xD, any opinions or people suffering from the same issue ?

PD: places for hunt MM are welcome
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." -Edgar Allan Poe
In some world 95% of the ppl is botter and the other 5% is ppl conecting the bot.

in some worlds the 90% ppl is realistic player, the 10% is botters, but this botters in some hours go to die.

In other world the ppl lives in peace with botters

in other world the 10% is ppl playing, the other 90% is botters

extrange worlds XD
so manually players still existing ? :OOOOOOOOOO
(04-09-2015, 06:33 PM)damiansnk Wrote: so manually players still existing ? :OOOOOOOOOO

yep, is the square wheel in a world of flying wheels
I do play my druid 160 manually in a different computer just to be safe xD and on another one y have 4 pacc knights making 600k a day, not that much but enough

(04-09-2015, 06:15 PM)Garuh Wrote: In some world 95% of the ppl is botter and the other 5% is ppl conecting the bot.

in some worlds the 90% ppl is realistic player, the 10% is botters, but this botters in some hours go to die.

In other world the ppl lives in peace with botters

in other world the 10% is ppl playing, the other 90% is botters

extrange worlds XD

Sadly enough kronera is one of the 95% botting xD
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." -Edgar Allan Poe