Free scripts by Buba
Rainbow 
Knight

Druid/Sorcerer

Paladin
If You wants any another scripts feel free to post there Smile
If i helped U, give me rep Smile
Thumbs Up 
nice script men, i need some like money maker to lvl 50 in venore i was tinking like elf camp whit dragons, without the room of demons skeletons XD!

Sorry for my bad eng Tongue
Liberty Bay ZOMBIES FULL.

Refiler, seller.

Will u manage?
(04-19-2015, 07:07 PM)Jdra Wrote: nice script men, i need some like money maker to lvl 50 in venore i was tinking like elf camp whit dragons, without the room of demons skeletons XD!

Sorry for my bad eng Tongue

Ill try to do this tommorow or in wednesday, i need to reach better lvl to go there Smile

(04-19-2015, 09:06 PM)Chiob Wrote: Liberty Bay ZOMBIES FULL.

Refiler, seller.

Will u manage?

I need pacc 1st, in next week probably
Salamanders cave venore for knights and druid/sorerer added Smile
New scripts added Smile, enjoy
well
... u dont need make one thread per script, if u want to make one scripts collections... just add the post of the script in this thread xD
(04-21-2015, 12:04 AM)Garuh Wrote: well
... u dont need make one thread per script, if u want to make one scripts collections... just add the post of the script in this thread xD
its all ur scripts or not?
(04-21-2015, 06:11 AM)Srox Wrote:
yeah, they are all my, i was making scripts 2 years ago when i had ~300 ek. after ban i stop playing but now i started again and decided to share my old scripts with You Smile
(04-21-2015, 10:22 AM)buba Wrote:
(04-21-2015, 06:11 AM)Srox Wrote:
yeah, they are all my, i was making scripts 2 years ago when i had ~300 ek. after ban i stop playing but now i started again and decided to share my old scripts with You Smile

Mhm Smile
so Gl with it
amazon camp for druid/sorcerer and swamp trolls for knight added Smile enjoy
bro i need a paladin scripts whit coryms he take spears or enchanted spears whit dp in carlin and go full coryms . help me !! thx for u scripts - sorry mi bad inglis
(04-22-2015, 03:13 PM)aleyjuan Wrote: bro i need a paladin scripts whit coryms he take spears or enchanted spears whit dp in carlin and go full coryms . help me !! thx for u scripts - sorry mi bad inglis

Sorry, but i dont have paladin at the moment, but im going to create in 2 weeks, so U need to wait
Rotworms Darashia for knight added Smile enjoy
rotworms darashia for paladins added, enjoy
Hi Buba!
Kazo Deeplings Scouts, - the script stops after leaving from the mine to the deposit