Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bans
Today I got banned my main account. The problem? Never used bot on that account!!!
HuhHuhHuhHuh
More strange is that my bot accounts are still alive! ahahahha
(04-29-2015, 02:50 PM)agustin01 Wrote: Today I got banned my main account. The problem? Never used bot on that account!!!
HuhHuhHuhHuh

send a mail complaining that they made a mistake when they deleted you, also don't transfer money nor items directly from you bot chars, with this I mean don't use bank transfer nor parcel to get the money from your chars.
ie, I transfer all the money and items to a char i got on thais then with that char i pass the items to my main acc, so if they try to track or link my bot accs with my main acc they can't, only by ip, but I change the ip everytime I switch from bot accs - main acc
(05-20-2015, 06:12 AM)verlassen Wrote:
(04-29-2015, 02:50 PM)agustin01 Wrote: Today I got banned my main account. The problem? Never used bot on that account!!!
HuhHuhHuhHuh

send a mail complaining that they made a mistake when they deleted you, also don't transfer money nor items directly from you bot chars, with this I mean don't use bank transfer nor parcel to get the money from your chars.
ie, I transfer all the money and items to a char i got on thais then with that char i pass the items to my main acc, so if they try to track or link my bot accs with my main acc they can't, only by ip, but I change the ip everytime I switch from bot accs - main acc

If u have some many acc with the same address is more probable take deleted. Sad so check it !!
[Image: scripts4gamers.jpg]

¡Scripts for Gamers make experiencie for you!