Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mass-Ban April
Quote:In April, 62311 accounts have been deleted for using unofficial software to play.

Cipsoft is taking botting very seriously, and believe me, all bots are detectalbe (I wish I had 62k accounts using BBot). They don't delete botters as soon as they detect a botting behavior, they make lists allowing them to make ban-waves taking many characters at once.

We are investingating possible things that lead characters to be banished.
1. Multi-Client is really easy to detect
2. Playing long journays is not human-like
3. Making the same route everyday also is not human-like (using same script for months)
4. Talking about botting on any Chat (including "private", there's no privacy when they thing you're against their rules [botting])
5. Being reported
6. Using [!] features (e.g: dash) is like saying: "Hey guys, I'm botting, please delete me"

The recommendation:
1. Less botting hours - do not bot more than 2 - 3 hours a day
2. No Multi-Client - it's too easy to detect
3. Variable scripts - do not bot always on the same area, try to use RandomLabel points on your Script

Wierd facts
1. Some people were banished without using bot
2. Some pure accounts (never botted) were banished while other accounts being botted at the same time (multi-client)
3. Almost all the accounts banished comes from gold-farms and spammers (some gold farmers have more than 20k characters [farmer + spammer], all low level)

Any suspicious, please, share with us. We are constantly checking internal cores against detection. The fact is: botting is against rules, you may be banished soon or later.
I think is random ban just for reports even if they are fake.
Because I bot more than 10 hours per day and never been banned, also some friends where using for first time like 3-4 hours in respawns hidden and get banned.

As you say they are getting serius with those ban SadSad
----
(05-05-2015, 04:47 AM)Ruben-gordo Wrote: ----

Please, do not post your billing information on the forums, otherwise someone may use your PIN code and you will loose your payment.
Mega , how we can use random label in scripts ? IS it easy to make it in old sciripts ?
(05-05-2015, 09:53 PM)gracjusz989 Wrote: Mega , how we can use random label in scripts ? IS it easy to make it in old sciripts ?

It's easier to create new scripts, you could make small parts of the script random (e.g: sub-caves of the main cave), random floors and other things like that.
In this momment its imposible to bot, all my chars are going to deletera
HEY! i send you and e-mail and you didn't answer me
@Mega, its my foul or or bbot its more easy detected now ?
I back used bbot since 2 days and i get ban on my 3/7 my chars, and i only use 3/4bots at same time and no more than 7h/day, and i used scripts where only have 1/2 people..
Please Give me Rep+ if i helped you !
I'm using BBOT since 2012, in all of my 4 characters at the same acc, never multi client and always using bot like a "normal human".
It's good idea to change the hunt place to bot, like if you are playing and decide go hydras today or maybe tomorrow hellspawn.
The best way for don't get ban is use BBOT as a tool, an extra help for play Tibia, don't use 24/7 BBOT on characters you really love, because you'll get ban for sure.
Perdóname Dios por ser diesel... Angel Angel
GASSSSSSS!