Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dont see character list
Sad 
the bbot server is off? i cant see my character list when i open bbot i run it in admin and the tibia client too... i uninstall all and reinstall so dont work anymore, yesterday bbot worker but not tonight!

ty and nice simple bot Big Grin
Do you use Kaspersky? It look like a anti-virus blocking BBot from listing the processes.
(05-08-2015, 10:48 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Do you use Kaspersky? It look like a anti-virus blocking BBot from listing the processes.

i have desactivate my anti virus (kaspersky) and dont work, bbot worked for me like 1 week and yesterday nothing work and my anti virus i have it like 1 month ago..
Deactivating it is not enough, the Kaspersky self protection continues working. You have to add a exception to BMega.exe (and for this reason, I believe Kaspersky is the best anti-virus! Big Grin)
(05-08-2015, 06:24 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Deactivating it is not enough, the Kaspersky self protection continues working. You have to add a exception to BMega.exe (and for this reason, I believe Kaspersky is the best anti-virus! Big Grin)

really ty its working i love you Heart ahaha

(05-08-2015, 06:24 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Deactivating it is not enough, the Kaspersky self protection continues working. You have to add a exception to BMega.exe (and for this reason, I believe Kaspersky is the best anti-virus! Big Grin)

really ty its working i love you Heart ahaha