Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[BBotForFree] Perfect OT
We have just opened our OTServer on date 22 may 2015, let's play all together!

Free BBot keys are distributed every saturday and sunday!

[table=60][tr][th]Level[/th][th]Rate[/th][/tr][tr][th]1-8[/th][th]60x[/th][/tr][tr][th]9-30[/th][th]50x[/th][/tr][tr][th]31-50[/th][th]40x[/th][/tr][tr][th]51-80[/th][th]30x[/th][/tr][tr][th]81-100[/th][th]20x[/th][/tr][tr][th]101-120[/th][th]15x[/th][/tr][tr][th]121-150[/th][th]10x[/th][/tr][tr][th]151-200[/th][th]5x[/th][/tr][tr][th]201-300[/th][th]3x[/th][/tr][tr][th]301+[/th][th]2x[/th][/tr][tr][th][/th][th][/th][/tr][tr][th]Skill[/th][th]20x[/th][/tr][tr][th]Magic[/th][th]7x[/th][/tr][tr][th]Loot[/th][th]3x[/th][/tr][/table]

The first 15 players to get level 300 will receive free 15 BBot days!

When you archive the level, please, post on the oficial otserver topic
I disagree with the stages, what´s the point of play an OTS if the rates are almost like Tibia rl

"151-200 5x
201-300 3x
301+ 2x"

What about 7x, 5x, and 3x, because it will be boring to get your level after 200.
(05-24-2015, 08:38 PM)JeshuaStep Wrote: I disagree with the stages, what´s the point of play an OTS if the rates are almost like Tibia rl

"151-200 5x
201-300 3x
301+ 2x"

What about 7x, 5x, and 3x, because it will be boring to get your level after 200.

You won't be banished for using bot here! Big Grin

For now we will keep running these rates, we may change these rates on the future.
This morning for me is impossible to access the server, when i put my username and my password it gave me a debug, i don't know if it's a server problem.

(05-25-2015, 02:32 PM)JeshuaStep Wrote: This morning for me is impossible to access the server, when i put my username and my password it gave me a debug, i don't know if it's a server problem.

Nevermind i've fixed Big Grin
i NEVER play ot before....

xDD so im newbie in ot mode, can someone help me to enter to play in this ot??

i create a acc and character ATM, then???? next step??

srry for bad english Sad im mexican
(05-26-2015, 07:37 AM)leonel13jaime Wrote: i NEVER play ot before....

Done!!!

thx anyway

Smile

(05-26-2015, 07:37 AM)leonel13jaime Wrote: i NEVER play ot before....

Done!!!

thx anyway

Smile
Some lags there Bmega..
Bugs that i've found:

1-.There is not possible to get a tome of knowledge and the Npc pompan doesn't sell ammunition if you haven't deliver one tome.
2-.Banker of Farmine sometimes is unreachable and you can't withdraw money from him.
3-.Full lag sometimes
Travel Bugs.

PEG LEG acces not available.
change gold for 15 days bbot

i need gold in ot XD
Well since i cant play tibia cuz of DDOS why not play? lol
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." -Edgar Allan Poe
hi, how can i go to the trainers island in the bbot? though it was like the real tibia, but i descovered that many players in low levels are training in a small island just south west from Thais, and i dont know how to reach it, i'm trying to contact some Gm but they never log in...
(07-03-2015, 04:22 AM)Navinter Wrote: hi, how can i go to the trainers island in the bbot? though it was like the real tibia, but i descovered that many players in low levels are training in a small island just south west from Thais, and i dont know how to reach it, i'm trying to contact some Gm but they never log in...

Thais temple
thanks
280 Smile in going to 300!!!

;D
how much players play in this ot ?
Guys, free BBot keys are being distributed on the OTServer every saturday/sunday!
well i cant spend to much time since i have a work in rl (my vacations end) so i cant log in Ot sundays and saturdays... Sad Sad ;(

but......

[Image: nqa6n7.jpg]

Lvl 300 done!!! plx send my 15 days bbot Big Grin

and fernando if u want give me 15 day more, be sure more day premmy are wellcome hahahahah (joke) (im not sure)

xD

s2 bbot comunity
(07-16-2015, 06:15 PM)leonel13jaime Wrote: well i cant spend to much time since i have a work in rl (my vacations end) so i cant log in Ot sundays and saturdays... Sad Sad ;(

but......

and fernando if u want give me 15 day more, be sure more day premmy are wellcome hahahahah (joke) (im not sure)

xD

s2 bbot comunity

Check your Private Message inbox.
(07-16-2015, 06:38 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 06:15 PM)leonel13jaime Wrote: well i cant spend to much time since i have a work in rl (my vacations end) so i cant log in Ot sundays and saturdays... Sad Sad ;(

but......

xD

s2 bbot comunity

Check your Private Message inbox.

Waiting, i send email yesterday

Smile