Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to change colour of the expencive loot
Hello, I have a question about HUD, Is thi possible to make some scrypt or HUD or something to change colour for example on RED when I looted something worth let's say more then 5k.

For example when I hunted dragon lords i would like to see every shit what droping on normal colour and dsm,rh,tower shield, fire sword on different colour.

Is this possible?
That's a amazingly great idea!
Can you do that Mega?
Yes, we will be working on that on the next week. This week we are working on GFB Shooter / Waver and Keep Distance.
Great.
It will be very helpfull on exp, when we have realy a lot of monsters and corpse.

One more questions Mega, i dont play 2 years but when i was plaing on tibia I always using bbot, just for healing on mage and looter coz its veeeeeeeery fast, can you tell me coz i read on bbot forum ppl complain for a bans, if I will use just looter and maybe sometimes healer it will makes me more safe before BAN?

I dont want to make spam so I will write my another idea in here.
I saw some very good option for a looter on windbot, when you want to add items for looting you just write the moster name and bot showing you all items possible to looting from this monster.
In my opinion its veeeeery god idea, makes bot easier for ppl and faster to set up what we want to collect and what we want just ignore.

Please think about this idea as well.
The feature "rare loot" was improved. The current version already have this feature, on the next version the HUD will be kept for longer time and highlight the keyword on the HUD.

To use it: Looter -> Rare Loot Alarm
sweet ^^
@noway
about healer I'm using also mage for healing but in bbot when u set up timer for 200-300 ms it's working well like mage! Big Grin

@Mega
about healer I think it can be detecable to use healer exactly on X ms
could you add healer timer for set up time between 2 abroads?
I mean healing time 200-400 ms
and use exura 256 next 360 next 378 etc between 200 and 400 ms ?