Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We are on Trello, follow our development!
We have two big surprises for the BBot development!

1. We are on Trello
Now you can follow the BBot development by following our Trello page: https://trello.com/b/QYh12dF5

2. New developer
My best friend joined the development team, he is already working on some features and will help the BBot to become every day a better bot.
Done bro and u need admin in forum for move to some threads in wrong section or delete. More activities in forum something like an events. I think so more people will know BBOT.
[Image: scripts4gamers.jpg]

¡Scripts for Gamers make experiencie for you!

great MEGA, when there will be updates containing new features?
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00
When new shooter ava/gfb will be updated like in my suggestion and repair special sqm section I'll come back to scripting that bot ^^
(06-03-2015, 08:35 AM)wekoz Wrote: Done bro and u need admin in forum for move to some threads in wrong section or delete. More activities in forum something like an events. I think so more people will know BBOT.

I agree with you, I and Dexter don't have too much time to manage the forums, we would love to have some moderators, the hard part is trust.

(06-03-2015, 10:52 AM)nosbor00 Wrote: great MEGA, when there will be updates containing new features?

Some new features are already on the stable branch, but the major features (the ones that are on Trello, GFB, Special SQMs...) are under development and may take some time to go on the stable branch (they will first be released on beta versions).

(06-03-2015, 09:59 PM)damiansnk Wrote: When new shooter ava/gfb will be updated like in my suggestion and repair special sqm section I'll come back to scripting that bot ^^

I'll do the best of me to deliver them, just to have you here!
I can see you're doing really resolute steps into future with your product if it's true what did you wrote here. Bbot was always my favourite bot but its need still lot of work to be perfect. I'd like to help you learn it and get more customers cuz they're bringing me some profit as well Smile I'm getting refresh my scripts and write new one
(06-04-2015, 06:38 PM)damiansnk Wrote: I can see you're doing really resolute steps into future with your product if it's true what did you wrote here. Bbot was always my favourite bot but its need still lot of work to be perfect. I'd like to help you learn it and get more customers cuz they're bringing me some profit as well Smile I'm getting refresh my scripts and write new one

Thank you, now that I have some free time, I'll make a BBot Boom! Big Grin

Please, vote your opnions on Trello!
I already I offered one time, and today I return to offer. Do not think that there is someone more reliable than me, since I started in this forum never had problems (selling ect.) and I think that everyone what made treatments with me (scripts, accounts) ect. never fool anyone. Lately i dont speak for the Forum, but I check ALL posts, for if I see something interesting Smile
Rewards

PD: My best friend, translator.
(06-04-2015, 11:26 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(06-03-2015, 08:35 AM)wekoz Wrote: Done bro and u need admin in forum for move to some threads in wrong section or delete. More activities in forum something like an events. I think so more people will know BBOT.

I agree with you, I and Dexter don't have too much time to manage the forums, we would love to have some moderators, the hard part is trust.

(06-03-2015, 10:52 AM)nosbor00 Wrote: great MEGA, when there will be updates containing new features?

Some new features are already on the stable branch, but the major features (the ones that are on Trello, GFB, Special SQMs...) are under development and may take some time to go on the stable branch (they will first be released on beta versions).

(06-03-2015, 09:59 PM)damiansnk Wrote: When new shooter ava/gfb will be updated like in my suggestion and repair special sqm section I'll come back to scripting that bot ^^

I'll do the best of me to deliver them, just to have you here!

Yeah, but some many people here can do it !! and they are
dependable
[Image: scripts4gamers.jpg]

¡Scripts for Gamers make experiencie for you!

I guess Erleo is good person to be admin or modetator I can't see better candidate.

Btw.
When is planning 1st update beta version with new options?
I'm doing ready refillers for all city but don't doing all scripts to avoid many edits after update
Noticed boys mass ban recent two days?

98% of them "Wind BOT"

I still didnt got deleted on my 150+ EK x9 + 2x 150+ ED.
(06-08-2015, 02:01 PM)Chiob Wrote: Noticed boys mass ban recent two days?

98% of them "Wind BOT"

Unfortunatelly all bots are being caught (doesn't matter which bot you use).
(06-08-2015, 04:25 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(06-08-2015, 02:01 PM)Chiob Wrote: Noticed boys mass ban recent two days?

98% of them "Wind BOT"

Unfortunatelly all bots are being caught (doesn't matter which bot you use).

I dont like to do this, but I will strongly disagree with you Mega. Still think Your BOT is most safe option. Wind BOT/Xeno BOT shit. Maybay Bbot is not perfect, is less detectable.

Im multiclienting for 3-4 months now 12 knights on 4 accounts. If on one stamina is gone, i relog do same shit on other knight. And all over again 24/7 I would like to add all knight's 150+. Also I heal on Your BOT on my 175+ ED i sio on Bbot aswell.
I got some "tips" from Tripple Alliance from Yanara which i used, I didnt get caught on those accounts for 2-3 years now. I bot them all the time using Your's BOT.
Mine Tibia folder does not contain autoupdate app at all times. I hear this can check your Tibia modification's. Since everytime i update tibia from web, i delete this.

Got my point now?
/Mati
Every person telling diffrent story. That what you said personally for me smell like bullshit but if it's true maby it's the point to dont update automatically cuz many deletes are after update or patch. I got 150 acc with 20x8 lvl and I hadn't problem do it before. But now sometimes when I create new acc and 20 chars I getting delete before I reach 8 lvl on all. I tried do few acc 20x40lvl for chayenne quest buut I never done it by deletes. How they getting bans nobody know. Good luck with your acc stay away from New server named D