Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macro On LEVEL SPY
Hello, if u remember back in the days when we had Tibiabot NG we had something called level spy where u could look whats under and Above you with the - and + buttons, so u could see if theres a mob there or simply just spy on somebody, I would relly wanna have it so I just use the - (Minus Button) so I can look down to -1 and even -2 and the same with the + (Plus button) so I could spy above me +1 and +2
(07-02-2015, 05:55 PM)offya Wrote: Hello, if u remember back in the days when we had Tibiabot NG we had something called level spy where u could look whats under and Above you with the - and + buttons, so u could see if theres a mob there or simply just spy on somebody, I would relly wanna have it so I just use the - (Minus Button) so I can look down to -1 and even -2 and the same with the + (Plus button) so I could spy above me +1 and +2
This feature exists under the unsafe features and if i dont remember wrong you use pg up and Pg down. IF you still dont understand PM me and i Will do My best to help you out.