Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deposit action
Wink 
Hi Mega.
I would like to ask for some action.
When im using simple macro for destroy furnitures bot can use weapon also when furnitures are trashed.
Idweap=lefthand id
Idfur=xxx
Map.useon (!idweap! !IIdfur! x y z 5)

I mean bot use weapon like by browse field or something
Isn't it detectable?

Well I wwanted to ask can bot use deposit chest by same way? Now when I trashed depos bot moving all rubbish and then open same is with rope place, ladders etc.

I would like add 1 id of any container as deposit trash it on spawn to be hidden on sqm where clear floor won't delete it. After cap<x bot go to that sqm and add point depositer. Now bot moving out all rubbish and my container stay visible.

Could you have a look on it?
Or macro deposit can help?

I also tried pick up bag before hunt add loot to container 3 and later drop bag resetbp open that bp on floor named deposit and bot moving items to bp 3 it's work but very often stucking and when collect more than 1bp bot won't open it.

It was so hard to write it from my miss phone and can be bit weird but I hope do u know what I mean.
I added treasure chest id as depot and deleted from contrainers
@Depot
3497 3499 3500 3498 2478

I'm trying to add any contrainer as
01:54 You see a depot chest (Vol:30).
id is 3502

I deleted from data purple bag and added again in place of depo chest

When I added depositer point bot coming
reseting bp's getting out all rubbish from treasure chest open it and closing and all the time open close open close.

It's anywhere in Depositer point in bbot aplication after open deposit must find only the 1 ID?
It's any chance to change them for normal container?
Please answer asap it's very important for me.

My idea is do some scripts in quiet places for getting money and on some my scripts I using house to drop them and it's terrible to pickup loot from few chars botted in 1 time by 1 months.

By this way all of them will be in 1 bp Big Grin
(07-10-2015, 11:32 PM)damiansnk Wrote: Hi Mega.
I would like to ask for some action.
When im using simple macro for destroy furnitures bot can use weapon also when furnitures are trashed.
Idweap=lefthand id
Idfur=xxx
Map.useon (!idweap! !IIdfur! x y z 5)

I mean bot use weapon like by browse field or something
Isn't it detectable?

Good point, it can be detectable. On the next version it won't be possible, I'll add a macro function to cleanup a tile.

(07-10-2015, 11:32 PM)damiansnk Wrote: Well I wwanted to ask can bot use deposit chest by same way? Now when I trashed depos bot moving all rubbish and then open same is with rope place, ladders etc.

I would like add 1 id of any container as deposit trash it on spawn to be hidden on sqm where clear floor won't delete it. After cap<x bot go to that sqm and add point depositer. Now bot moving out all rubbish and my container stay visible.

Could you have a look on it?
Or macro deposit can help?

I'll adjust the Depositer to find non-trashed depots.

(07-10-2015, 11:32 PM)damiansnk Wrote: I also tried pick up bag before hunt add loot to container 3 and later drop bag resetbp open that bp on floor named deposit and bot moving items to bp 3 it's work but very often stucking and when collect more than 1bp bot won't open it.

It was so hard to write it from my miss phone and can be bit weird but I hope do u know what I mean.

Sorry, I didn't understood this last sentence.
The last 1 was only my tried to stuck loot in 1 place.
do u know pick up empty bag
reset bp this bag wlll be container 2
in looter set gold to container nr 3
( it will be my backpack for collect loot on char )
go to my ' depo bp '
drop that empty bag
reset bp now my gold bp is nr 2
open bp on floor and it's now nr 3
looter moving items to bp on floor
and again pick up bag reset bp and my gold bp is again nr 3
but nevermind it's stupid idea

look on that 1
V

(07-11-2015, 01:12 AM)damiansnk Wrote: I added treasure chest id as depot and deleted from contrainers
@Depot
3497 3499 3500 3498 2478

I'm trying to add any contrainer as
01:54 You see a depot chest (Vol:30).
id is 3502

I deleted from data purple bag and added again in place of depo chest

When I added depositer point bot coming
reseting bp's getting out all rubbish from treasure chest open it and closing and all the time open close open close.

It's anywhere in Depositer point in bbot aplication after open deposit must find only the 1 ID?
It's any chance to change them for normal container?
Please answer asap it's very important for me.

My idea is do some scripts in quiet places for getting money and on some my scripts I using house to drop them and it's terrible to pickup loot from few chars botted in 1 time by 1 months.

By this way all of them will be in 1 bp Big Grin
I see what you're trying, I think for now it is not possible because the Depositer is dependent on other hardcoded data. I'll take a look on that tomorrow.
ok cool.
That would be nice to use that function.
or without changing id's just macro
something like

Map.PutToContainer(ID Container, ID Loot, Count, X, Y, Z, Range)