Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
IMPORTANT - about detection/deleted
Hi people, first sorry for my bad english..
I see big number of threads about "got deleted" and i think we need help each other about this.
I'm back to play tibia after a months stoped and i see that the work of Cipsoft against botters is most effective now. ( i'm playing tibia using bot again less then 1 month )
After 6 deleted accounts i came to the conclusion that have places safe to bot and places very very dangerous (high chance of being deleted)
So.. we can help each other posting here the places you are sure is safe OR dangerous

(I PLAY IN ASTERA)

Dangerous places:

- RORC (Ulderek's Rock) - less than 12 hours got deleted
- Mount Sternum (THAIS) - i lost 5 accounts here , mostly in save server

Safe places:

- Salamander cave ( venore )
- Rotworm cave ( venore)
- Dwarfs (kazz)

Please let us your contribution
I prefer bot on noob acc's like:
blood herb quest
rottin the wood
noodles is gone
from 3 month I bot them few hours per day and havent delete
my acc's got 20 chars on each of them
every char is online 5-30 min
safe for me:
Caimans, Sea Serpents (North), Water Elementals, Barbarians, Necros Yalahar, Necros Drefia, Wyrms, Nightstalkers lb and Crystal Spiders Nibelor

unsafe (for my friends, I never get delete using this bot):
Wasps, Coryms venore, Magicians, Swamp Trolls, Coryms Carlin
I play Danera and salamander is very dangerous I deleted in 4 has 4 k ai tried doing one char due to 6 hours per day each and also I deleted
Salamander cave isn't safe, also thais tombs is pretty dangerous too.
There's no safe hunting when useing bots, that a risk I assumed when used bbot or any other bot.
If you are not deleted by auto detect you can be deleted by reports.
The best way to get less bans is to make a well programmed script that doesn't get stack and walking to a faraway waypoint or unwalkable by your position.
One good trick is use the function Gorandomlabel, and create several paths to your character to walk in the same script, I made this and never got a ban in the acc's in those scripts.
PS: High lvl character and got some mass reports in the war.
I guess there is no more definitelly safe advice.
from my experience I know cipsoft are very creazy about bans.
How it may work if I done few chars like:
260 ek
220 ek
few 200 ms/ed
100-150 ek x 20+
and they are existing till now
and they deleting a lot of my acc on dawnport or till 30 lvl.
when I was learning scripting my chars got stuck a lot of times on bank,mshop, place where need to use levitate etc.
On some script I bot long time and I gave that script to my friend and he got deleted after 1 day.

so in my opinion is:
If u wanna play self play manually ( without mc etc )
If u wanna get rich ( keep you money safe on acc where you don't login from ip/pc where your bots are runing )
I'm selling all my profit from tibia for rl cash and they won't delete my paypal acc :]
I think that venore coryms are very dangerous to hunt with bot. I was trapping bots there and i remember over 99999999 per SQM (lol) now there is no even 1 bot.

(07-18-2015, 04:08 PM)kaiquegabriel Wrote: safe for me:
Caimans, Sea Serpents (North), Water Elementals, Barbarians, Necros Yalahar, Necros Drefia, Wyrms, Nightstalkers lb and Crystal Spiders Nibelor

unsafe (for my friends, I never get delete using this bot):
Wasps, Coryms venore, Magicians, Swamp Trolls, Coryms Carlin
sorry for double post but i have to say something.
As we can see the premium hunting areas are safe, facc huntingb areas are not.
I'm disgusted by cip. They try hard to get any money becouse this game is fucking dying.

(07-27-2015, 01:48 PM)ericporto Wrote: There's no safe hunting when useing bots, that a risk I assumed when used bbot or any other bot.
If you are not deleted by auto detect you can be deleted by reports.
The best way to get less bans is to make a well programmed script that doesn't get stack and walking to a faraway waypoint or unwalkable by your position.
One good trick is use the function Gorandomlabel, and create several paths to your character to walk in the same script, I made this and never got a ban in the acc's in those scripts.
PS: High lvl character and got some mass reports in the war.
you are right. The randoming of waypoints and other things like depositer etc is very useful becouse you seems to be normal player then. i dont know how to express it in english. anyway look into xenobot forum (idk if saying diffrent bot project name on this forum i forbidden or not if yes, sorry then) and search word: randomize variables or something like this.

(07-27-2015, 11:13 PM)damiansnk Wrote: I'm selling all my profit from tibia for rl cash and they won't delete my paypal acc :]
Are you looking for atenntion faggot?
Do you realize that chars which are storing lots of money are almost always deleted by mass report?
why?
becouse people like you are selling it for rl cash. it's ok for me but cipsoft have butthurt becouse you are earning money, not shitsoft. I know one guy who was buying tibia gps for rl money, and he didn't paid one of his customer and what more, he said gtfo to him. custommer raported all his low lvl characters with money and they were deleted next day
In my opinion it's more bannable than boting.
who said do I keep all my stuff on low lvl acc? it's stupid Big Grin
my friend play manually 100% and he keep my money
I don't send parcels or bank transfers just sending all og them on noob and giving to his hands Smile

Peace&Love <3

Today I lost 265 MS + 30kk for magebot using Smile