Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SELL ACC NOT REGISTERED 2 CHAR 150+
Selling 1x account without register, 25 days of premium, you can log and get your recovery key.. With 2 characters:

*Level 168 Elite Knight, Menera, non pvp, transferable
*Level 148 Master Sorcerer, Vinera, pvp, transferable

[Image: mnITIwt.png]

Accept 1100 Tibia Coins, accept daylize method, if not, don't pass first. Thank you all.
bring up
HELLO
I am very interested to buy it for 630 tibia coins. How does daylize method works? Thanks

Contact/Contato:
teamspeak 3 public server> 177.182.196.65
Room(sala) = One - kk garnera
Password(senha sala) = garnera
Me nickname(eu) = One
(07-30-2015, 12:23 PM)Bbotone Wrote: HELLO
I am very interested to buy it for 630 tibia coins. How does daylize method works? Thanks

Contact/Contato:
teamspeak 3 public server> 177.182.196.65
Room(sala) = One - kk garnera
Password(senha sala) = garnera
Me nickname(eu) = One

Hello, sorry, I've see my character quests/acess and have a lot of quest to make (only go and open chest because have all acess like wote, inq, poi, ect) and my price now is 1.1k coins if you have counter-offer reply me.
Hello i will pay straight away, can u contact me please on my skype jhjhuhy576
(07-31-2015, 08:28 AM)moczko Wrote: Hello i will pay straight away, can u contact me please on my skype jhjhuhy576

I haven't Skype, sorry.
DON'T BUY WITH KAIKE GABRIEL, HE IS A THIEF, HE SELL THIS CHAR FOR 8,5KK AND NOT PASS ME THE ACC!!

LADRÃO SAFADO!
Like up - be carefull, i got scammed as well.
(08-02-2015, 07:52 PM)cesaramaro Wrote: DON'T BUY WITH KAIKE GABRIEL, HE IS A THIEF, HE SELL THIS CHAR FOR 8,5KK AND NOT PASS ME THE ACC!!

LADRÃO SAFADO!
You never send me any gold bro Smile

(08-02-2015, 08:15 PM)moczko Wrote: Like up - be carefull, i got scammed as well.
You have bought with credit card 1500 Tibia Coins untransferable and I thief you? You have send me some Coins? I don't remember it Big Grin
(08-03-2015, 12:44 AM)kaiquegabriel Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 07:52 PM)cesaramaro Wrote: DON'T BUY WITH KAIKE GABRIEL, HE IS A THIEF, HE SELL THIS CHAR FOR 8,5KK AND NOT PASS ME THE ACC!!

LADRÃO SAFADO!
You never send me any gold bro Smile

(08-02-2015, 08:15 PM)moczko Wrote: Like up - be carefull, i got scammed as well.
You have bought with credit card 1500 Tibia Coins untransferable and I thief you? You have send me some Coins? I don't remember it Big Grin

Ok... I have Screen. in tibia and in facebook. I go send your facebook and facebook of your family to all persons stolen by kaikegabriel.
without problems bro, Screens I have too. Don't waste time, send! I'm still waiting.
Send me more info about the char, like does it have voucher? quests done? task points? please, I'm interested
Don't sell it, we have a lot of things to do :$
account sold.