Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to check spears on the hand ?
HOW ?
BUMP
Code:
1000 {Spear} Misc.ItemCountEx(3277)<10 CaveBot.GoLabel(labelname here)
maybe?
paglax Wrote:
Code:
maybe?
i use this macro to refill
1000 { RSpear } VarSetEx(Total, 35) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(7378) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(trade) NPC.Buy(7378, !Total!, 1) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(bye)))

but it doesnt count my royal spears on hand ?? why ? it always buy the total number of spears !

plz need help
lolxdjiji Wrote:
paglax Wrote:
Code:
maybe?
i use this macro to refill
1000 { RSpear } VarSetEx(Total, 35) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(7378) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(trade) NPC.Buy(7378, !Total!, 1) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(bye)))

but it doesnt count my royal spears on hand ?? why ? it always buy the total number of spears !

plz need help
foget to say that jsut count the spears that i have on my backpack not in hand
i have the same problem, maybe it's a bug that mega is trying to correct it. BUT RedBOT, a free bot already has corrected this bug and is better for paladins! Mega doesnt give us a sign of life, i deeply wish to know if he knows of the problem!
imitheo Wrote:i have the same problem, maybe it's a bug that mega is trying to correct it. BUT RedBOT, a free bot already has corrected this bug and is better for paladins! Mega doesnt give us a sign of life, i deeply wish to know if he knows of the problem!
do u know about anything that gets the spears out of the backpack and puts in on my hand?
there is a tool for this in bbot i believe
Bmega knows 99% of the problems, I guarantee it
but this is not a problem, use
Code:
Self.UnEquip.LeftHand(ToContainer)
before the refiller macro
Don't forget to change the "ToContainer" to the container opened (number)