Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Special SQM doesn't work while keeping distance!
Hello!

I've written nice script on Darashia's DLs.
My RP keeps 4 sqm distance from target.
I used some Special SQMs that he should avoid.

The only problem is if character tries to keep distance on DL he ENTERS SQMs that he should avoid.
The BBot doesn't respect forbidden SQMs while targeting.

Help me please Confused
Avoid = should not go, but may go if necessary
Block = must not go, it is possible that it go to that SQM when lag
Thank you a lot Smile
(08-21-2015, 04:14 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Avoid = should not go, but may go if necessary

I see you have added few new features to Special SQM system, could you explain what "Block" means?
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

(01-06-2016, 10:48 PM)Seeken Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 04:14 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Avoid = should not go, but may go if necessary

I see you have added few new features to Special SQM system, could you explain what "Block" means?

BBot see a 'Block' tile as non-walkable (like a wall), but it is possible in lagged situations that it will go to that position. It's perfect to make blocks around a teleport you never expect the char to go, to avoid traps.
special SQM in the bot is only about satisfactory way SQM block, as I said earlier in other posts he keeps distance, but does not respect adequately the configurations sqm special , how to avoid, prevent and attack etc .. even to keep distance the bot acts erratically walking in a disorderly way and overly luring many monsters, that's a problem is going to write a more elaborate and complex script, if possible in my humble opinion these updates, which are already provided for in schedule the Trello I myself have accompanied, should be urgent, to have a more powerful bbot ...
Mega this is not a criticism but rather a request from a User who in the believes in the power of bbot .
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00