Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is possible to use some wall, mountain etc.?
Hello, i'am already playing on OTserver which one offer really nice kind of experience play, but to get in this place i have to click on mountain wall, then i getting teleport to cave. Usuallly function map.use working with that kind of problems, but not this time. So now i am pretty mad, because i am not sure how i can solve this problem. I even tried virtual key codes, but i am not sure that gonna help me. Any1 suggestion how solve it?
I am sure there is answer, because i see much ppl botting this place, but i am not sure which bot they're using.
Greetings
#B
#U
#M
#P
There's someone who can help me?
i dont understood the idea
u need use the wall? like a door?
or just need wallk to the wall?
Yea, i need to use this wall. On mountain wall is something which called "twines" or something like this. When i marks it in macro nothing gonna happen. But when i changed id in macro for example for mountain i got "you cannot use th..." etc. I am not pretty sure there is something wrong with bot, or just i need another ID to use....
ok...
try this macro
0 {UseMountain} Map.Use(!IDMOUNTAIN!, !POSX!, !POSY!, !POSZ!, 1)
to see the ID of the mountain
alt left + f8
click on tha mountain, and u go to see the id on the top screen
Bro i am not newbie at all. Also i told i tried it before Tongue. Funtcion Map.use not working at this.... but i have no idea why... // But thanks for trying Tongue
Guys there is possible to use virtual codes to use ctrl+click somewhere on tibia map? Or another way to click just with control on the map ?
B
U
M
P
Maybe some of developers gonna help? or aint? ;/
Have you tried Cavebot's MapTool?
Okay, thats right it works. Thanks for help.
I'm glad for you Smile