Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving mana potions from main backpack
Sad 
Hello, I have a question about moving mana potions from main backpack (right after buying it from shop) to another backpack. Sometimes bot is doing it properly and sometimes not (potions are still in main backpack instead of supplies backpack). I set up looting mana potions to the supplies backpack, tried with "minimizer" function off/on. Whats the problem? Regards, Mickiem.
1 Step: Basic Functions => Open Backpacks, Minimizer, Inventory Is Minimized
2 Step: Go Looter and add for example: SD and lotting in BP two, and no Depositable.
Enjoy.
I had the same set up already Tongue I just had to add check on "Inventory is minimized", will see if it works on next refill Smile!
@Edit The thing is that sometimes bot puts mana potions to correct bp, and sometimes not. Even without "inventory is minimized". I don't know what it depends on.
@Edit2 Looks like it worked for the first refill, will see next time if its still ok Smile
And it's still not working, after reloading script and turning minimized + inventory is minimized it still holds mana potions in wrong backpack Sad
I dont know why work me good, I do not understand. You try to always have +100 cap.
Make a resetbackpacks point after buying supplies.
Im sorry i am bumping this topic after so long time

But i have exact same problem now
After refill, bot moves maybe 1-3 stacks of mana potions and stops doing that
I have checked 'open backpacks' and 'minmizer', (i don't need to use minized inventory)

And yes, bot makes reset backack after refill and yet, it won't move them to my second container - zao chess box