BBOT Problems
Hello everyone !

I'm having the following troubles with BBOT:
Sometimes he ignores the false/true in macro and do the macro
Like an exemple:
Status.InPZ()==0
Self.OpenBackpacks()<3
Self.ReOpenBackpacks()

He is on pz but he self reopen backpacks !

And another problem is:
I don't know if it happens because the scripts are old and something like that but what happens ...
Cavebot crash by something and he try to go to another place with the same number of floor
Exemple: If i'm hunting in the tower west of troll on the third flour and bbot crash, he try to go tower east at the same third flour and crash there
I try to solve this with this:
Misc.StandTime()>60
Cavebot.Stop()
Cavebot.Start()

But didn't work

And another problem i think it's consequence of a old script
The cavebot don't stop for killing ... He is killing the monster and walking on the waypoints o.0

PLEAAAASE HELP ME !
For what u wanna this macro?
Code:
Status.InPZ()==0
Self.OpenBackpacks()<3
Self.ReOpenBackpacks()

And the rest I think you need made new script.
erleo, this macro makes the same thing the option "Reopen Backpacks" do, but it always do it !
For example: The bot close just one backpack of three, the reopen backpacks will not work ! But this one will reopen all backpacks, understand ?

And the rest you think the script was making this ? Because it happens sometimes not always because that i think was the BBOT
If are u talking about the script is "old", im 100% its for that works bad.
Why are u writing with [!] Why you put it so many times? I can take it to me are u screaming.

Try this:
[macro]10000 {ReOpen Bp} Status.InPZ()==0 Self.OpenBackpacks()<3 [Jump] Self.ReOpenBackpacks() {Jump} Self.OpenBackpacks()>=3 Exit() [/macro]

I tested and works okay.
Hahaha, sorry but i'm brazilian ... I use it to make a afirmative sentence like it's true xd
I'm not screaming Sad

I'll try to make some new scripts, thx
I'm brazilian too, and here is screaming write in capital letters. Eg: ERLEO, YOU LOVE BBOT? kkkkkkk