Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Update 10.82
Bug 
Hello,

I have a new Error with the updated, it's appear when I try to hunt using 'exori flam'
The Error say:
[Advanced attack] attack sequence not found [Flam]$ 0 0 100 0:exori flam;! 0 0 100 1:; cannot proceed with Earth elemental advanced attack.
Cavebot is being shutdown, please fix the issue before activating cavebot again.

Can u fix it please?
Thanks
Please, create a Attack Sequence called 'Flam' and update the Advanced Attack to use this Attack Sequence.
ERROR attack sequence not found manage attack sequences cannot proceed with vanguard advanced cave is being shutdown , please fix issue before activating cavebotagain

HELP ME!

HELP ME

ERROR
attack sequence not found manage attack sequences cannot proceed with vanguard advanced cave is being shutdown , please fix issue before activating cavebotagain

HELP ME

ERROR
attack sequence not found manage attack sequences cannot proceed with vanguard advanced cave is being shutdown , please fix issue before activating cavebotagain

HELP ME

ERROR
Junegao,

Please, create a Attack Sequence first! Example:

If you need a flam attack, first you select "Manage attack sequences" in "Step 3 - name and action" of Adavanced Attack.

[Image: iQLOfkOl.png]

and after you see the "attack sequences" window.

[Image: UsNtfWRl.png]

After all this you can create the attack. If you are unsure, see the tutorial at the link below.

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-3063-post...ml#pid9188
My version of BBot doesn't have the option of advanced attack or manage attack sequences.

Whats I have to do?

Ty
Look above 'Settings', where you load / save your scripts. There will be a menu called 'Advanced Attack'.
(10-01-2015, 01:09 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Look above 'Settings', where you load / save your scripts. There will be a menu called 'Advanced Attack'.

Thanks, I could fix it
(10-01-2015, 02:21 PM)[email protected] Wrote:
(10-01-2015, 01:09 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Look above 'Settings', where you load / save your scripts. There will be a menu called 'Advanced Attack'.

Thanks, I could fix it, but on screen it still appear the Error mensaje how I remove that?
Sorry, but you will need to save the script and restart BBot.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk