Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free's Scripts By LN EK/MS/ED/RP ALL Lvl's
Here are some scripts that I did, 100% AFK.

1 - (Any vocations Start in bank) Darashia 100% afk Rotworms, Need Shovel and Rope.

2- (MS-ED Lvl 90+ Start in depot) Nightstalker in -1 liberty bay, is a good script too for mages lvl 100+ i test in my mage 90 with goods items and up lvl 90 to 120 +-... 115k/h with a good profit.

3- (RP 100+ Darashia Necros start in depot) - I used this on my RP 200 to make the task of necromances , but I think a level 100 can use it normally, it is 100% AFK to deposit and Refill (Crystalline Arrow)

4- (MS-ED 60-90 Start Depot) Libert bay Earth Elementals to mages level 60 is a good script 100% Afk
I test in my mage and i use this script in lvl 60 to lvl 90+-...

5- (EK Apes Port Hope)To knight's 80 i think is a good level, i do this script with my knight level 100 skill 93/90 is 100% afk without bugs (rises in all the towers and down in all stairways), +- 60k/h and a good profit, very good to collect Ape Fur

6- (RP hidden lizardfarmine) To RP 160 is a good option , XP and loot , 100 % Afk bank, refill and depositer .( i do with my rp 200)

7- (EK Dworcs Port Hope) It is a great place to collect money and Dworc Voodool Doll, used a Knight level 60 to level 100 and won a lot of money with Voodool . ( Noble Axe is necessary to open or configure other weapon )

8- (ED-MS Edron Wyvern cave start depot ) i do this script with a mage 38 Ml 40, It is 100 % Afk , very good for Leveling fast Mages 35-60. (use exori flam refil 150 normal mana potions).

9- (EK lvl 110+ Wyrm LB +1 Floor) I do this script with my knight 130 skill 96/95, its good to Loot and money, 100% afk refil 500 normal mana potions and 100 great Health potions.

Edit 14/10/2015

10 - (EK 100+ nargor pirates) its a great script to make Pirate tasks Start in Depot, i do with my knight 130 skill 95/90 and good items, 62k/h refill 100 GHP and 295 MP, depositer, FULL AFK, I recommend knights 100+

PS : Continuation in the posts belowBig Grin \/

Sorry for my English , I am Brazilian and not speak very well but I am sharing my Scripts and depending on personal then I 'll do more and I'll be happy to share them .

Attached Files
.bbot   Darashia_100%_nort_rotworm-1-2_by_ln.bbot (Size: 7.14 KB / Downloads: 156)
.bbot   (ms-ed) LB_nightstalker-1.bbot (Size: 8.68 KB / Downloads: 154)
.bbot   (RP) DrefiaNecromancers1.bbot (Size: 14.39 KB / Downloads: 120)
.bbot   (ms-ED) LB Earth Elemental by LN.bbot (Size: 7.2 KB / Downloads: 147)
.bbot   Macacos_by ln knight.bbot (Size: 10.94 KB / Downloads: 110)
.bbot   (RP)Hidden_lizard_farmine_by_ln.bbot (Size: 14.88 KB / Downloads: 136)
.bbot   Dworc_by_ln_kina.bbot (Size: 9.43 KB / Downloads: 128)
.bbot   Mage_edron_wyvern_by_ln.bbot (Size: 7.17 KB / Downloads: 106)
.bbot   (EK)Wyrm+1_Liberty_bay_byln.bbot (Size: 8.21 KB / Downloads: 143)
.bbot   (EK)Pirates_Nargor_byLN.bbot (Size: 12.27 KB / Downloads: 99)
Ln Scripts, I'm Brazilian SmileBlush
script of earth elemental lb have special sqm? if no have the script sucks, sorry, i tested a script of other people and i die (ms 61) because the keep dsitance lures all the respawn
That's why I don't use keep distance 90% of times
Also good way to stay alive on ms is to cast flame UE if 4 on screen (I used ue macro many times and is nice when people tries a lure with 6+ mobs)
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
CONTINUATION OF SCRIPTS ...

11 - Rot thais.. any vocation lvl 20+? with a weapon, 100%afk refil and depositer.

12- (EK) Gs (giant spider) Port hope new respaw, Full Afk refill 400 MP and 100 GHP, i do this script with a EK 140 skill 95/90, but i Think a knight 90+ with good skills and equips can hunt without problems.

Attached Files
.bbot   (Free)Rotworm_Nort_thaisAFK_byLn.bbot (Size: 12.19 KB / Downloads: 36)
.bbot   (EK)GS_PortHope_New_ByLn.bbot (Size: 10.9 KB / Downloads: 52)
RESERVED FOR CONTINUATION OF SCRIPTS
(10-07-2015, 07:41 AM)arinuskrusz Wrote: script of earth elemental lb have special sqm? if no have the script sucks, sorry, i tested a script of other people and i die (ms 61) because the keep dsitance lures all the respawn

I'm sorry but I used all the scripts posted on levels that informed without problems
Added script 12 to EK 90?+, Giant Spider Port Hope new respaw FULL AFK.