Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone explain me how to LIGHT BEARER
Question 
how it's works, someone told me for make a lot of char lvl 8, but can someone tell me why?

N if someone has a script that make alot lvl 8 char could share with me?
Paladin lover => if the script is GOOD - REP ++ =D
(10-15-2015, 03:11 AM)burla Wrote: how it's works, someone told me for make a lot of char lvl 8, but can someone tell me why?

are u talking about of making accs with full (20) chars ?

or u talking about lvl up all chars in one account to lvl 8 and exit from dawnport?

if is the last, talk with damiansnk im I'm pretty sure, he can help u with that script
(10-15-2015, 03:16 AM)Garuh Wrote:
(10-15-2015, 03:11 AM)burla Wrote: how it's works, someone told me for make a lot of char lvl 8, but can someone tell me why?

are u talking about of making accs with full (20) chars ?

or u talking about lvl up all chars in one account to lvl 8 and exit from dawnport?

if is the last, talk with damiansnk im I'm pretty sure, he can help u with that script

@Sorry for badass english =D

But this is what I know, someone tell me that we can make a good gold with that event, didn't explain very well, but that what I got from it...
U make some acc with full 20 char lvl 8, n use it to make the event, so u get some itens for make PROFIT, GOLD...
but didn't say me how to make it... so it's what I want a explain n maybe a scritp for make 20 char lvl 8... Dammian, ok, looking for his use page =D
Paladin lover => if the script is GOOD - REP ++ =D