Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Backpack best configuration
what better way to set the backpacks

for if I put to minimzar bot, can not let the tibia it is maximizing minimized when will reset the backpacks

if I leave without the function of minimizing the bot just closing one of three backpacks, because it will leave them open a large size, which has just left no room to open the loot Monsters, without closing one

sorry if I was not very clear, I am bad English
(10-17-2015, 03:57 AM)gusttavomarinho Wrote: what better way to set the backpacks

for if I put to minimzar bot, can not let the tibia it is maximizing minimized when will reset the backpacks

if I leave without the function of minimizing the bot just closing one of three backpacks, because it will leave them open a large size, which has just left no room to open the loot Monsters, without closing one

sorry if I was not very clear, I am bad English

Please, use google tradutor. Are you from Brazil? If you are, send me a private message, because I'm also a brazilian.
minimize ur eq or don't put rubbish to main bp and 2nd bp
add bp reset after deposit items it will help cuz if is nothing in bp bbot open small window with them

also using minimalized tibia durring bot is detectable who can play in minimalized tibia ? Big Grin
More during the hunt he is leaving the very large backpack and closed Sad
try to minimalize ur inventory and set graphics 1300x+ i allways minimalize inventory close battle,vip and have only opened bps main,gold,loot,rings/potions and i dont have any problems also i add 2x reset bp after depositer and before hunt
If i help you please Click ^ to give REP point Smile
if I'll have more rep I'll make better scrips

(10-17-2015, 04:34 PM)wedel92 Wrote: try to minimalize ur inventory and set graphics 1300x+ i allways minimalize inventory close battle,vip and have only opened bps main,gold,loot,rings/potions and i dont have any problems also i add 2x reset bp after depositer and before hunt
but when put to minimize inventory the bot is trying to logout
someone could help me

I have other doubts here also: http://forums.bmega.net/thread-25978-pos...#pid107543
I did not have a solution, you can close it