Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[MEGA]Walker slow :(
because the walker of the bot is so slow? compared to other bot that uses injection as well, others are faster, this has to change or prediction and a security measure?
in Trello already has a new feature with this,
Randomly use MapClick between Point points (when not attacking)...
It remains so wait for this implementation! :|
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00
that good news , so will is faster ?

Quote:in Trello already has a new feature with this,
Randomly use MapClick between Point points (when not attacking)...
It remains so wait for this implementation! :|
Always map-clicking = bot easily detectable, better slow and less detectable, than faster and more more detectable.
MEGA ... I think using map click out of the hunt and return to the cave, using map click would be very, using random points, and not as detectable (I think do not understand that, I'm speculating), but it would be much more pleasant. ...
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00
(11-08-2015, 02:00 AM)nosbor00 Wrote: MEGA ... I think using map click out of the hunt and return to the cave, using map click would be very, using random points, and not as detectable (I think do not understand that, I'm speculating), but it would be much more pleasant. ...

That´s the point of the Trello task, mixing both.
(11-08-2015, 02:37 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 02:00 AM)nosbor00 Wrote: MEGA ... I think using map click out of the hunt and return to the cave, using map click would be very, using random points, and not as detectable (I think do not understand that, I'm speculating), but it would be much more pleasant. ...

That´s the point of the Trello task, mixing both.

that good news , it would be very good bot use the two in a way that it is no longer detectable , plus the mega always does a great job