Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Tibia 10.82 - BBot 65.1] Not Possible to Open a Specific Hole in ANK
Thread which generated this one (Click Here)

** I made the same steps below on two different caves ('East Darashi Rotworrm' and 'Liberty Bay Rotworm') and it worked like a charm. But when i tried at this new cave it doesn't work at all. Please take a look into this...**

Windows Version: Windows 7
Firewall Version: N/A
Antivirus Version: N/A
Script Used: Learn Function on the fly at specific spot (or attached test3.bbot)
How to reproduce the bug:

1- Go to the new spot with Larva & Mummy on Northwest Ankrahmun Desert (look at screen below for more info)
2- Stand next to the tree and start learning the path
3- Start waking through the hole and make sure at least one point is marked by the bot at the sand
4- Use the shovel and enter into the hole
5- Walk a little bit on this floor just to mark 2 more points and then use the rope to get back to surface
6- Walk a little bit more to mark one more point and then stop the 'learning' process
7- Mark the first 'Point' to start the caveat and wait for the hole to get closed
8- Start the cave bot

** You will notice that the char will be stuck in front of the hole, because it not open automatically. If you manually open, then the char will continue the path.**

[b]Photos/videos (optional):

Issued Spot:
http://s11.postimg.org/4gx99k1v7/test3.png

Attached Files
.bbot   test3.bbot (Size: 3.02 KB / Downloads: 30)
Was I helpful? If so, please click on my 'Give Reputation to this user'
Angel
also I have been having problems with this macro, the lock bot basement and not leave the macro to use map
Try map-tool and give me the id of that closed tile.
map tol and perfect
most think the map is easier to use
it needs no exact cordenada puts pq has the range
more if it works I will not use the same map tol
(10-22-2015, 11:03 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Try map-tool and give me the id of that closed tile.

How can i use this function?
Can you give me an example on the coordinates (33236,32577,7)?

I am going to try it at home tonight...

Thanks for the feedback
Angel
Have you read the wiki?
target id = ID of closed pile ( before use shovel or pick )
use ID = ID of your tool pick, shovel, pocket knife
targetxyz = coordinates of pile, ground where have to be opened

when u doing script by learn stand 1 sqm before pile
add fixed point
add map tool
fill up all fields
enjoy of working script

I personally don't use map tool cuz I prefer do macros

Quote:IDTool:=123
IDOnMap:=123
X:=Self.X()
Y:=Self.Y()
Z:=Self.Z()
Map.UseOn(!IDTool!, !IDOnMap!, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 1)

[macro]0 {Use Tool On The Map} IDTool:=123 IDOnMap:=123 X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Map.UseOn(!IDTool!, !IDOnMap!, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 1)[/macro]
(10-22-2015, 06:16 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Have you read the wiki?

Yes I did, but it didn't help much by the time I am not in front of the bot to give a try.
If i am not checking the right place at wiki, please let me know, otherwise please, kindly take a look in my comments below:

Quote:Map Tool

Map Tool is a advanced feature that allow the Cavebot to use keys on door, machetes on grass and many other features.

Ok , if i need to open doors or use items on/at something i should use this.

Quote:Parameters:

TargetID: is the ID on the map, if the ID is not found the macro tool is skiped
Lemme see, TargetID seems to be the thing which is going to suffer the action on the map. If i want to open the hole, then i need to know it's ID, but how I am suppose to get this ID?

Quote: UseID is 0: use a item in the map, like a lever, a normal door (dont need key).
If i need to use something on the ground/wall/water/ice like Blueberry trees, foods, anything then i need to use 0, got it.

Quote: UseID is a number: use a item on the map, like a machete in the grass, a shovel in the sand, a locked door (need key)
Nice, If something needs another item to get actioned, such as loose stone piles or even to enchant small emeralds/sapphires/rubies/amenthysts then i should pass it's ID where i can find by looking at the loot list. Got it.

Quote: TargetX, TargetY, TargetZ: this is the position of the TargetID
Roger that.

Quote:The Map Tool only follows the next item of the waypoint list when the TargetID is not present anymore. It works very well for doors or grasses because the Door changes the ID when it is open or closed, and the grass simply is deleted.
It seems that I need the correct TargetID, otherwise my script will be stuck unless the item change it's form.

It is not that easy to figure things out when you can get banned by doing suspicious actions. I am just trying to get things clear to accelerate my knowledge on this tool, which seems to be very precise and useful.

Sorry for being so picky, but I think it worth for the better of the tool.

Would you please give a little bit of details on this?

Thanks

(10-22-2015, 07:55 PM)damiansnk Wrote: target id = ID of closed pile ( before use shovel or pick )
use ID = ID of your tool pick, shovel, pocket knife
targetxyz = coordinates of pile, ground where have to be opened

when u doing script by learn stand 1 sqm before pile
add fixed point
add map tool
fill up all fields
enjoy of working script

I personally don't use map tool cuz I prefer do macros

Quote:IDTool:=123
IDOnMap:=123
X:=Self.X()
Y:=Self.Y()
Z:=Self.Z()
Map.UseOn(!IDTool!, !IDOnMap!, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 1)

[macro]0 {Use Tool On The Map} IDTool:=123 IDOnMap:=123 X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Map.UseOn(!IDTool!, !IDOnMap!, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 1)[/macro]

Thank you bro, i tried to use that one if you take a look on the other post i have made at the Requests section. But it seems that MegaNo0body needs the ID of that 'loose stone pile' in order to fix something... not sure....
Angel
(10-22-2015, 08:13 PM)konnie Wrote:

Lemme see, TargetID seems to be the thing which is going to suffer the action on the map. If i want to open the hole, then i need to know it's ID, but how I am suppose to get this ID?

Alt+F8, the ID will be on the top of the Tibia screen (click something to update the id).

Quote:The Map Tool only follows the next item of the waypoint list when the TargetID is not present anymore. It works very well for doors or grasses because the Door changes the ID when it is open or closed, and the grass simply is deleted.
It seems that I need the correct TargetID, otherwise my script will be stuck unless the item change it's form.

It is not that easy to figure things out when you can get banned by doing suspicious actions. I am just trying to get things clear to accelerate my knowledge on this tool, which seems to be very precise and useful.

If you put the wrong TargetID, it won't execute anything and it will try to proceed to the next waypoint point.
(10-23-2015, 11:40 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote:

Alt+F8, the ID will be on the top of the Tibia screen (click something to update the id).

If you put the wrong TargetID, it won't execute anything and it will try to proceed to the next waypoint point.

Wow nice feature MegaNo0body! Now i was able to get the ID of the Loose Stone Piles. The id is 21341.

Thanks
Angel
I had the same problem but solved it with maptook inmediately hehe. if you want my script for larvas including the maptool just give me an email to send it
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
(10-28-2015, 12:49 AM)Toni Ballador Wrote: I had the same problem but solved it with maptook inmediately hehe. if you want my script for larvas including the maptool just give me an email to send it

I updated the configuration file and included the missing hole and now it is working...

I hope to receive reputation point for discovering a bug Smile
Angel