Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expartanoos PowerLeveling Service
Leveling Service

It's expected that some people wouldn't trust their characters to anybody, and i was probably one of those. If you want to feel safer feel free to take a look at my reputation.

There are some people, maybe you are one of them, who just don't have the time/computer/internet to bot their characters but they would like to see their character grow.

The price deppends on the world you want to bot, the character you want to bot and the time it is going to take aproximately.

F.A.Q

Q: AIf my account gets deleted will you be held responsible?

A: We will NOT be held responsible for any deletion of account, you agree that I will use an illegal software for Tibia to bot your accounts. However, if you order powerleveling services non if this will even come in consideration since powerleveling is done manually.

Q:Can I share my account with somebody while using your services?

A: No, we don't want to be held responsible for any loss of items and/or if the person you share account with decides to rook your character.

Q: What is the highest level you can level my character(s) to?

A: You could even order a character from level 0-500 but of course, it takes time and money.

In order to order you have to agree to our terms and conditions:

By buying "Expartanoos Service" you agree that we will use an illegal software for Tibia to level your character(s).

Feel free to contact me by PV
check PV about that Char RP ;]]]
BUMP!
Bring
Up