Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How 'walk' functions work on Cavebot
Question 
Hello,

I'd like to know a little bit about the function 'Point' and 'Fixed', when you create a script through Learn mode.

It is known that during the Learn process the bot creates a 'Point' every 5 sqm. Imagine a situation where i have 5 of these points (A, B, C, D and E for example) at the same floor.

What is the walk behavior if i simply remove B, C and D points, letting the bot go from A to E? I mean, is this a safe way for walking around 25 sqm on cavebot mode?

Sometimes i don't want the bot to fully walk to all the point on a cave, so i was wondering whether putting some 'Fixed' points and let the bot goes would be safe or not.

Thanks
Was I helpful? If so, please click on my 'Give Reputation to this user'
Angel
Hello, First of all you should know the diferences between them

Point: the bot will walk through this tile or around it (3x3 area)

Fixed: the bot MUST walk through

Now my opinion

Fixed point is essential to talk with npcs, stop in a tile to then use exani hur, or even when you want the bot walk close to the walls, to avoid zones with many monsters.
If you want to put one point every 25 sqm it's only recomended in zones where the bot does not kill anything, like when the bot goes from depot to cave or to cave from depot. In the respawn, maximum every 10, or in some situations would lead the bot being stuck

Give reputation if i helped Wink
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
I really don't recommend using Fixed points to skip the standard distance of 5 - 6 SQMs. Like Toni said, the Fixed point is useful for places that you must use Exani Hur Up or talk to NPCs.
what really bothers you, to return to refiller and walk slowly,in this case, i use fixed point between 10-12 sqm, have never had problems.
the BBOT is very flexible in that sense, you can create points of 10-12SQM away and then edit them on the notepad, as point (normal walk), and paste back in cavebot, work can not go wrong, what you do not should do is jump long points, for surely will have some error.
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00