Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the bbot resellers?
I need bbot licence and i want to pay it by tibia gold or coins, my old reseller is lost, and now im sending messages to all the resellers i see on the forum but nobody answer me... Im loosing my pacc time with this..

someone sell me a 30 days licence!! PLEASE!
(10-27-2015, 11:18 AM)[email protected] Wrote: I need bbot licence and i want to pay it by tibia gold or coins, my old reseller is lost, and now im sending messages to all the resellers i see on the forum but nobody answer me... Im loosing my pacc time with this..

someone sell me a 30 days licence!! PLEASE!

i will sell
this forum should be kidding me... I NEED IT NOW!! NOT IN ONE MONTH OR ONE YEAR.... why u answer me u will sell me one... and u disconect after send that?

Isn't there any reseller online right now and sell me a bbot licence now?? omg... like 1 week to buy one ¬¬.... i will go windbot
(10-28-2015, 01:09 PM)[email protected] Wrote: this forum should be kidding me... I NEED IT NOW!! NOT IN ONE MONTH OR ONE YEAR.... why u answer me u will sell me one... and u disconect after send that?

Isn't there any reseller online right now and sell me a bbot licence now?? omg... like 1 week to buy one ¬¬.... i will go windbot

Good luck there, we don't need people like you here.