Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advanced Script References
Question 
Would you guys have some advanced programming references for BBOT scripts?

My scripts are becoming more and more accurate every step I advance on learning how BBOT works.

Being a master scripter is not that easy, specially if you don't know exactly what kind of language you are dealing with. It seems to me that the script language looks like a PASCAL or DELPHI, but i am not sure how similar is that.

Most of the time i am taking a look at examples to improve my knowledge, but I miss some programming references in order to know exactly what I am able to do. I know that wiki page have some resources, but I am looking for something deeper, like if i am able to create loop conditions like 'while !x! = 10 do something' or even 'functions' without having to copy/paste the same piece of logic on my macros.

Thanks
Was I helpful? If so, please click on my 'Give Reputation to this user'
Angel
It's proprietary language, doesn't have repetitions.

The BBot idea is to not need macros, it's better to have features directly inside the Core (developed by the BMega team, instead of macros).

Macros are amazing way to make BBot flexible and to break several limitations, but they are too error-prone and can be easily detectable if not correctly made.
(10-30-2015, 11:23 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: It's proprietary language, doesn't have repetitions.

The BBot idea is to not need macros, it's better to have features directly inside the Core (developed by the BMega team, instead of macros).

Macros are amazing way to make BBot flexible and to break several limitations, but they are too error-prone and can be easily detectable if not correctly made.

and that one of the reasons I'm using bot in other bot you have to know how to program, here you make everything very simple and effective