Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SELL CHARACTER LVL 114 JULERA FOR SHADOWCORES STUFF OR ACCOUNT.
I'm selling ek lvl 114 in julera, at the moment i don't play tibia anymore because i don't like tibia real (few time to play=premmy is a waste), so i´m selling it for shadowcores stuff so i listen to any offers please be serious, you can check the name of my char is dartagnan nightfall, ek, 114 skills 90/84 ready to power level or keep on training, as i said before i don't need the tibia real character because i need tons of time for the account to level up also to keep watching every 15 minutes, time i don't have anymore i'm working so paying for something i don't play is not an option for me also we can chat in whats app so you can trust in this trade, as you can check i don't have any bad or good comments but i put a tread on my char once ago so you can check is real. See you and i hope to have some offers. think about this if you ever dream on tibia real is your time to have one account level enough to start an adventure, im 25 years old lawyer so as you can expect my time is short to have some fun and i really like shadowcores, because is less waste of time and if i die it hurts less than tibia real. 1 level 8 hours, 8 hours one char lvl 200 so think on this.
http://forums.bmega.net/attachment.php?aid=4928
BUMP!
I still have the account, looking for owner.
u have rec?
(12-03-2015, 01:19 AM)crackgm Wrote: u have rec?

rec?
BUMP!, STILL FOR SALE.
You interested that 114 4 mine 213 ek + full eq on shadowcores
(12-04-2015, 08:34 AM)MRSQ Wrote: You interested that 114 4 mine 213 ek + full eq on shadowcores

Send name of character and i message you in game.
Lealdro Toriana , do i have to be online now ? Write pw man
BUMP!
BUMP!
I'm still trading it someone just ask for it, and he never appear on game. Still for sale. BUMP!. You can ask or check my historial is my first sale but i pay when i say i pay, and i sale when i say i sale. Just ask to Jeshuastep what he thinks about me. He will say I'm legit.
Hello, does your account have a recovery key or is IT unregisterd? Can you send me some more information about the account and a priceficure on private message? So i can check if we can make some sort of deal. Since i dont want the prices to be unrealistic and so on. But as i Said i am intrested, and can you send me a private message about some more details and hopefully we can make a deal that Will make us both happy.

Kind regards// Zebster
BUMP!.
BUMP.
Bump!. Edited: Also I can Accept 3 premmium scrolls.
BUMP!!!!.
274 ek, 218 ek, 262 ms, 166 ms, 169 rp, all with eq, and some money for premium scroll?????????
price?
bump!!! still for sale