Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help against ban - Ajuda contra banimento
English

Hello,

I recently had two accounts banned and the two had 20 days remaining premium and that this will not happen again I would like to exchange information with you here forum

Both accounts I leave on all day, had 4 characters each, and I used one by one until the stamina reach 30 hours and I suppose I was banned so let bills long time online!

I want to know how you do and how to prevent, a character only and little use ?

Note : I use the characters in places that few people go and play on a server with few people online

Thank you in advance for your help and BBot is and always will be the best of all
-------------------------------------
Portuguese

Olá,

recentemente tive 2 contas banidas e as duas tinham 20 dias de premium restantes e para que isso não venha acontecer novamente eu gostaria de trocar informações com vocês aqui do fórum

Ambas as contas eu deixa on o dia inteiro, tinha 4 personagens em cada uma e eu usava um por um até a stamina chegar a 30 horas e suponho que eu fui banido por isso, deixei as contas muito tempo online!

Quero saber como vocês fazem e como se previnem, um personagem só e pouco uso?

Observação: Eu uso os personagens em locais que pouca gente vai e jogo em um servidor com poucas pessoas online

Agradeço desde já a ajuda de vocês e o BBot é e sempre será o melhor de todos
I have an account with 4 character

leave connected 10am each character, you will automatically changing character

desdo level 0 and now is already 65

account to make money

the rest of my accounts leave connected 10 hours a day
(12-12-2015, 02:26 AM)gusttavomarinho Wrote: I have an account with 4 character

leave connected 10am each character, you will automatically changing character

desdo level 0 and now is already 65

account to make money

the rest of my accounts leave connected 10 hours a day

So let's say I can let each character of 10 hours online account without the account log out any day if you want ?

If so, my banned accounts were bad luck? :/

I have only one premium account now and I will leave it online every day from 7pm ( Brazil time) until 6am - Am I correct in doing so ?
I am Brazilian, I leave my bills that do not want it to be banned I leave at dawn with a maximum 10h online

the DETECTIONS system CipSoft and well both random and there are people being deleted without using
always randomly days, hours, time online, scripts, places, but remember ban and delets is random!
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00