Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
VirtualKeyCode
If i would like to use Tibia.SendKey(VirtualKeyCode) with Shift + F...

How will the code look like?

Also, do I use: name VK_RSHIFT or hex value 0xA1 or decimal value 161?
Only decimal values, hex values are not supported.
http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=virtual_key_codes
Still i didnt get my answer, how do i combine keys?

If I want bbot to use hotkey that is for example under for Shift + F8 ?
No way to send key with modifier at the moment Sad
can u add it to trello then? ;D
I guess it isn't priority I made houndreds of script and never was in needed it
(12-30-2015, 01:49 AM)damiansnk Wrote: I guess it isn't priority I made houndreds of script and never was in needed it

I guess ur not planning on making any more advanced scripts then Tongue
Using Equip on hotkeys is far better than Self.Equip. because it always works instantly.
But number of F hotkeys is kind of limited thats why key modifiers would be usefull
I made like 2k chars on blood herb quest picking eq from floor equip later unequip drop eq get dawnport eq equip them and I never had problem like bot didnt wear them
making 8 lvls to do some quests and pickup, drop some stuff is childs play...

Try this:

Full afk oramond RP sewers,
Try to make macro that will equip prismatic ring and gill amulet instantly and not studder if u have 4 reapers 3 torturers and some other shit beside
and recieve heavy loads of damage
It wont do it instantly, unless u use hotkey. It will take him about 3 or 4 seconds, and it doesnt matter if u put macro on 500 ms refresh or more / less.
But if u use hotkey key to equip it, it will always success..
except i dont want to use any of F1-12 hotkeys for that.. because theyre not enough
2 different amulets, 2 rings, 2 weapons, shield, its already 7 hotkeys.
I rather have them for things i use myself just in case of some emergency

Another thing , if u want to equip two handead weapon when u have One handed and shield already on,
u have to first take one of this items off, oitherwise it won't equip.
Bot will make one action at the time, which is taking off one item and then he will put the 2 hand on

But if u use equip in hotkey, it will instantly equip 2 hand weapon, ignoring fact u already have both hands equipped

Bbot is great bot, i love it so far, but it lacks some functionality and fluenty of its actions, thats why little changes like that virtual key modifiers are great improvements
It will be added to Trello, however, there's probably better solutions for what you need, for example: upgrading the BBot internal engine to use what the hotkeys use, allowing instant actions.
looking forward for it then
Any progress Mega??
Not yet, this week was a very tiring week. I'll work on cavebot/killer this weekend, I will probably work with SendKeys next week.