Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[RP] Brunon's Scripts [Mammoth SF]
Hi, I'll post my scripts in this topic. I have started using BBot a couple days ago, so far I've managed to make 2 scripts for RP, and i'll probably make more in near future.
First one is for mammoth shear factory [1.2](tibia.wikia)
It doesn't include whole cave, just the main circle and cave with witches.
The bot collects all sort of stuff and deposits it when it's going to run out of royal spears
it collects monster products, shards, gold (puts it into depo)
halberds, battle shields (and sells them to Robert)
furry clubs, mammoth whoppers, ice cubes, tusk shield, norse shields, necrotic rods (puts them into depo)
Of course if there's cap, and that rarely happens if you are RP...
I use it with my 35 rp+, bot statistics say that it makes a 'gain' of 3,5k/h, 10k-15k exp/h when there are also other EK bots botting in the same cave
ah and it also deposits flasks isntead of selling them (so u can exchange it for tickets if u want)

Route:
Start (in cave entrance) > does hunting > when RS<7 goes back to Svargrond > goes to sell BS/Halberds to Robert > goes depo > goes bank > buys up to 30 mp > goes back to Robert to buy up to 20 RS > goes back hunting

As I said it's one of my first scripts, so it probably has some bugs*.

I made mino's pyramid for RP, ill upload it later after I test it.
I plan to make nomad cave/auto ice cubes seller in near future.

*it stops for a few seconds when it exits arena cave because I tried to make a shortcut with exani hur up, it works but takes some time for macro that is resposible for turning north to work.
Changelog:
[1.4]

Wolfs and bears added as ignored to reduce time travel between cave and town
Banker is now asked about the balance
MP bought increased to 40
[1.5]
Changed cap in looter
[1.6]
Added exori con for witches and frost giants
added elephant in killer
added silver dagger in looter
MPs bought increased to 50

Other Scripts
1.Ice Cube Seller
2. Edron Goblin Cave for paladin
3.Nomads Ankrahmun for RP
4. Tyrsung Giants for 35+ RP

Attached Files
.bbot   mammoth final 1.2.bbot (Size: 9.9 KB / Downloads: 36)
.bbot   mammoth final 1.4.bbot (Size: 9.98 KB / Downloads: 35)
.bbot   mammoth final 1.5 (cap levels changed).bbot (Size: 9.98 KB / Downloads: 37)
.bbot   mammoth final 1.6 (exori con).bbot (Size: 10.34 KB / Downloads: 64)
Good job.
Ice Cube Seller [1.0]
Goes to depot, takes 5 (change it if you want) ice cubes from XI locker (I assume that the cubes come from hunt from svargrond, there is no way to make the bot take them from the mailbox Sad), goes to bank, deposits gold, goes to depot for more cubes
Casts utani hur
Finishes with an alarm and paused cavebot.

Attached Files
.bbot   ankrahmun ice cube seller 1.0.bbot (Size: 4.22 KB / Downloads: 39)
Goblins' cave on Edron for paladin
Required level/skills: 15 and 50/50 (my 18 lvl pal with 60/50 was pretty slow), noob set
Looting:
Honeycomb (there is one wasp)
Gold
Goblin Ears
Small stones (60/h, when the cave is empty, tested it for a short time)
Route:
Starts at goblin entrance > goes hunting > when spears < 7 goes to deposit, bank and to buy up to 15 spears > goes back to cave

Issues:
Script doesn't open doors, I'll try to fix that later

Attached Files
.bbot   goblin [paladin] 1.0.bbot (Size: 10.74 KB / Downloads: 53)
Nomads, Ankrahmun, Arito's task cave for RP
Completing Arito's Task is required, 30 RP+
Looting:
Gold
Rope Belt
Scorpion Tail
Dirty Turban
Nomad's Parchment
Carrion Worm Fang
Sold to NPC:
Brass Armor
Iron Helmet
Route:
Start (here) > uses shovel on hidden hole > goes hunt > when royal spears < 7 goes to town, deposits, sells brass armor, iron helmet, buys up to 16 royal spears > goes back hunting

Issues
There is only version that uses light shovel, i'll make normal shovel version later (you can change id in cavebot maptool..)

Attached Files
.bbot   nomads ankrahmun [RP] 1.0 (light shovel).bbot (Size: 13.23 KB / Downloads: 68)
Giants on Tyrsung for RP [levels 0, +1]
Recommended level: 35+
Looting:
Sold to NPC:
Halberd
Battle Shield
Frost Giant Pelt
Thick fur
Mammoth tusk
Other loot (deposited):
Furry Club
Mammoth Whopper
Ice cube
Ice Shard
Dark Helmet
Health Potions

Route: Start next to the mountain stairs > Goesnt hunting on level +1, then 0 > Goes back to stairs, checks the number of RS and if there are less RS than 5 or low cap goes to Bandit Camp to sell stuff > Goes to DP if there's less than 5 RS > Deposits gold and Buys up to 50 mps and up to 20 RS > goes back hunting
PS. You can start in Svargrond DP, the cavebot should find it's path to the mountain.
Possible issues:
Some issues with Buddel... still need to test it

Bot's stats say that i make 40k exp/h and gain of 3k/h, when there are no other bots, and this spot seems to be bot-free on my server.. (53 lvl RP with BoHs skills 80/x)

Attached Files
.bbot   tyrsung giants [RP] 1.6 (buddel fixed).bbot (Size: 13.56 KB / Downloads: 67)
nice script will test
Tongue 
Nice script brooo
SCRIPT DONT ENTER IN BANK, SPEAK OUTSITE <<<<, AND DONT TALK WITH NPC DONT WITHDRAW MONEY... CHANGE THIS
plx fix mammoth dont enter in back... seak outside