Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dawnport lvl 1-8 + Legion Helmet
Hi guys, this script is old, made by Spodniarz HERE THE ORIGINAL SCRIPT, i'm talk with him for make a remake of this script, adding the legion helmet quest.
Here a photo with your approval:
[Image: se1w8p.jpg]

Well, i'm just add some macros and variable
[Image: vxff2s.jpg]
REMEMBER TO CHANGE THE VARIABLE IF YOU DON'T WANNA MAKE THE QUEST

If you don't wanna make the quest, he log out.. If you want bot buy sabre after check if you wanna make the quest and equip, then make the quest and then log out with legion helmet in your backpack.

I suggest before start the cavebot get all the potions and drop runes.

Thanks a lot, it's my first script (a remake, but my first hahaha) Doesn't matter if you don't give reputation, just enjoy the script and the game, but I would appreciate comments if the script get stuck or something.

EDIT 03/01/16 Add 1 fixed poin (he stucked in one point with machete)
EDIT 13/01/16 Fixed some issues with points

Attached Files
.bbot   (aaaa rook knight+legionhelmet.bbot (Size: 10.69 KB / Downloads: 105)
I'll check it asap, gj Wink
(01-03-2016, 03:15 AM)byko Wrote: I'll check it asap, gj Wink

Thx Big Grin i will wait for your comments ^^
13 downloads and no comments? ): I wanna know if works good or no, bugs or something, and, if you want some reputation Big Grin (doesn't care if you don't give it ^^). But the comments, I WANTE THE COMMENTS! ):
I will test.

Test. Was cool, Could be faster if you hunt surface monsters. The script has a bug with a waypoint in Legion helmet, when use the machete

Thanks
Let's add more quests Big Grin
(01-13-2016, 01:13 AM)Nik Wrote: I will test.

Test. Was cool, Could be faster if you hunt surface monsters. The script has a bug with a waypoint in Legion helmet, when use the machete

Thanks

Thx bro, let me fix Big Grin