Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
INVALID FILE NAME - %s.
Hello.
Im newbie on this forum. I have BBot about 15 minutes. I have a problem. I've unpacked BBot from archive. I have start the BBot and when i want to login and i see a error : Invalid name - %s. What i have to do ? I looking for fast solution. Thanks in advance !
Rename your archive.bbot
Can u descrive step by step what do u mean ?
You can't open a shortcut, open a real icon of Bbot folder
Okey. So we have a trouble. Because i didnt install BBot yet. I download this zip file (3 files inside - two DLLs, and third which i have problem with it) . I open bbot, writing e-mail, password and shows the error. Please help...
Please help guys. I bought BBot and i waste of premium time because i cant use that Sad
Extract BBot
Guys. Pls say me step by step what i have to do. Because i extracted bbot from archive and IT didnt working . What i should to do now?
Did you open the .exe with administrator rights? If not, do this.
I've done everything and the situation doesnt change...
Can u download app called Teamviewer and contact me in priv, I'll check out your problem.

Unless u have like really shitty pc and internet, then I woudlnt be able to do anything
Catar - zmień ustawienia dot PW. Nie mozna do Ciebie wysłać wiadomości bo zablokowałeś tę funkcje Big Grin Odblokuj to napisze i pogadamy
Solved for him