Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
BBot 66.2
Hello guys,

New version with several things fixed and some features added, I hope you love it! Smile

Quote:+ Macro Global Library - allow you to manage favorite macros between BBot instances (the macros are saved on /Data/BBot.FavoriteMacros.txt)
+ [macro] Macro.Run(MacroName) allow you to execute (async) macros from other macros
+ [macro] ReconnectManager.LoadProfile(Profile Name)
+ [macro] ReconnectManager.TerminateTask()
+ Open Corpses - ignore corpses by creature name
+ Skinner - revamped and now work with new corpse IDs that allow you to skin without waiting for 10 seconds, you can select the list of skinning you want
- Skin Obsidian (use the new Skinner)
- Skin Blessed Wooden Stake (use the new Skinner)
- Open Water Elemental corpses with Fishing Rod (use the new Skinner)
+ Smart MapClick - now Cavebot will use MapClick smartely (you can see when BBot is using Smart MapClick with CTRL+Shift+D Cavebot)
+ System variable: BBot.Cavebot.SmartClick.AnalyzeCount and BBot.Cavebot.SmartClick.MaxAttacks, these variables control the Smart MapClick
+ Warning message to ask the user to select character and script when creating new Reconnect Manage tasks
+ Channels debug event (CTRL+Shift+D) allow you to see the ID of channels
+ SQM Walk counts (CTRL+Shift+D) this feature count the amount of times you walked on a SQM, it will be used in the future to make the BBot less detectable.
+ SQM Region Attack counts (CTRL+Shift+D) counts the amount of attacked creatures in a region, used in Smart MapClick

Side-changes: Several bugs where fixed on War.NET server, the BBot.NET navigation should be working now.
OMG...great MEGA...i love u!! GOD be praised!!
Thx man! great work!
I try now!
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00
Thank you Mega. Working ever for a perfect software.
Love the ignore corpose, i just LOVE IT

and finally can setup my combo macros better (macro.run)

Quote:Smart MapClick - now Cavebot will use MapClick smartely (you can see when BBot is using Smart MapClick with CTRL+Shift+D Cavebot)

I jsut notice bot getting stuck on fire fields (im on spawn with loads of fire elementals and massive fire elementals)
bot just stops and I can see message in bottom of tibia screen, that there is no way.
Just like when u press with mouse when standing on fire bomb
(01-24-2016, 09:49 PM)Catar Wrote:
Quote:Smart MapClick - now Cavebot will use MapClick smartely (you can see when BBot is using Smart MapClick with CTRL+Shift+D Cavebot)

I jsut notice bot getting stuck on fire fields (im on spawn with loads of fire elementals and massive fire elementals)
bot just stops and I can see message in bottom of tibia screen, that there is no way.
Just like when u press with mouse when standing on fire bomb

Thanks for reporting!
    here is a pic of the issue

eh, unfortunately, had to download older version for now.
I can't leave it over night, if its gonna stuck every 5 min.

Pls mega, when fix will be ready?
Or at least make an option to chose whether we want or dont want thsi new feature turned ON or OFF

how exacly these BBot.Cavebot.SmartClick.AnalyzeCount and BBot.Cavebot.SmartClick.MaxAttacks, variables work? What they control?
It's a high-priority task, I'll work as soon as possible, hopefully tomorrow I'll have it fixed.
Mega would you take a look at mine sugestion theard? Hope this will help a lot.
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

Can you explain this macros?:

If i will load profile from rec. manager and i want to char runing From wpt X to wpt Y without time- is that possible?
And whats going on in second macro?
ye pls mega, more info about new features

what does that do: BBot.Cavebot.SmartClick.AnalyzeCount and BBot.Cavebot.SmartClick.MaxAttacks ?
(01-25-2016, 08:21 PM)ozyrixe Wrote: Can you explain this macros?:

If i will load profile from rec. manager and i want to char runing From wpt X to wpt Y without time- is that possible?
And whats going on in second macro?

The first changes the current profile (the profile is the text near the Load button)
The second terminates the current reconnect manager task, you can use it to stop the current task and login the next character in determined conditions.

(01-25-2016, 09:08 PM)Catar Wrote: ye pls mega, more info about new features

what does that do: BBot.Cavebot.SmartClick.AnalyzeCount and BBot.Cavebot.SmartClick.MaxAttacks ?

The SmartClick works only on SQMs you don't usually attack creatures, when you're going to DP for example, on the city you will not attack anyone, so it is a great place to use map-click and walk faster. While inside the cave you will usually keep attacking monsters, it will prefer Step-by-step method.
So for example if i want to make waypoints on many characters, i need to make new profiles and new macro in wpt on every chars?
(01-25-2016, 10:00 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The SmartClick works only on SQMs you don't usually attack creatures, when you're going to DP for example, on the city you will not attack anyone, so it is a great place to use map-click and walk faster. While inside the cave you will usually keep attacking monsters, it will prefer Step-by-step method.

Ok so back again, What exacly these variables do?
What is going to change if i put 100 instead of 4?

will you try to repair special sqms?
Join to Ambera.net
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: ad92074bda9a12f8db5d7f74d67ac5e9.gif]
(01-25-2016, 11:01 PM)ozyrixe Wrote: So for example if i want to make waypoints on many characters, i need to make new profiles and new macro in wpt on every chars?

No, you don't need multiple profiles to handle many characters, one profile can do what you want.

(01-26-2016, 04:49 AM)Catar Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 10:00 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The SmartClick works only on SQMs you don't usually attack creatures, when you're going to DP for example, on the city you will not attack anyone, so it is a great place to use map-click and walk faster. While inside the cave you will usually keep attacking monsters, it will prefer Step-by-step method.

Ok so back again, What exacly these variables do?
What is going to change if i put 100 instead of 4?

If you put 100, it will almost always use Smart MapClick.
You will be able to download this week, I want to fix other bugs first.

(01-26-2016, 09:17 AM)Fisx Wrote: will you try to repair special sqms?

It's on trello Smile
how to vote,its probably most important thing right now Smile
Join to Ambera.net
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: ad92074bda9a12f8db5d7f74d67ac5e9.gif]
66.3 released