Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My support for all
BBot Hello friends , I am using BBot as it is very good program and its updates are continuous , currently use other bot, as evidence, but I want to stay here with you help , as much as possible ..

BBot is very easy to use, but I would go further , creating free scripts and help everyone , climbing experience and earn money ....

I have good scripts with other bot but I wonder if these scripts can be converted to BBot .

Those wishing to help I'm willing to learn

Sorry my bad english
Blue Jeem
Welcome
(02-05-2016, 08:03 PM)jeem22 Wrote: BBot Hello friends , I am using BBot as it is very good program and its updates are continuous , currently use other bot, as evidence, but I want to stay here with you help , as much as possible ..

BBot is very easy to use, but I would go further , creating free scripts and help everyone , climbing experience and earn money ....

I have good scripts with other bot but I wonder if these scripts can be converted to BBot .

Those wishing to help I'm willing to learn

Sorry my bad english

Hello mate Smile

I bet it is not possible to convert scripts here, but you have learn basic spawns areas so you can make 'em once again much more faster.
BBot is using other code system, same as macros or variables.
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]