Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
-:Ugi's Service:- Blood Herb Quest Maker
Download that 1 should be fixed

Remind me how u bought it and I will recompense it by other script
i bought u for premium scrolls. can fixed my script?
(01-30-2016, 02:50 AM)damiansnk Wrote: Hiya BBoters.
Some peoples blameing me I'm not helpfull and thinking only about money.
I don't need to prove anything cuz you know me the best.
tousands posts, houndreds free scripts, plenty macros, a lot of sold scripts and tibia accounts came to your hands. Of course I play in Tibia for get rl profit cuz it's reason why peoples made bots. Last years I earn around 40-50kk and 100USD on my script for blood herb making. I wrote that script 1st in Tibia including all popular bots. I destroyed Tibia market on many servers putting tousands of blood herb in low price. Short after that I've found that script for ibot and windbot. Well, now I've found much better way to get money in Tibia so I'd like to share my script now for free. If you are reading that post and you haven't bbot license yet and you're looking for source of milions gp in Tibia you should buy license right now! BBot leading other bots not by fast hunting, quick looter or less detectable. BBot leading cuz it is really light for you computer. If you using different bot and can run 5 mc with bbot u can run 8-10mc. That is what we like the best. If you wish to spent like 1h per day with my method u can earn like 1-3kk in 24h. What do u must to do? create tibia account, create 20 chars, find weapon like longsword, hatcher or mace. Give weapon for 1st char, run script and enjoy of 100 chars in 24h on 1 server with 8lvl and logged out in blood herb cave. 100 chars rly? Yes that script got 3 random labels what giving you ability to run 5-8 mc on 1 server in 1 time.

Character start in dawnport 1st location.
going to oressa
picking up dropped eq
getting potions from all vocations gates
getting 8 lvl on surface on 3 random labels
buying shovel and machete
going to oressa dropping weapon becaming knight
going to venore wearing dawnport eq
going to blood herb cave
relogging for next character which is doing same round.

What u need to do before start?
Get 1 weapon ( 1 recomended longsword )
put it for 1st char
look in variables and set ID of weapon what are you using
set in looter just 2 things to loot.
- gold coins ( must drop to buy shovel )
- weapon what u using to get more stuff for multiacc

What are you might be aware of?
- If in venore spawn Affected Citizens they may kill you
- If you earn too much many don't get crazy Big GrinDDDDDDDDDD

I'd like to apologise everyone who paid me for that script. ( If you bought that script and feel hurt just send me pm I'll try to recompense it. I'll give you some more effective scripts )

To create 20 chars in 1 server in 3 mins I recomended AutoIt scripting.
There you can plan mouse clicking on website to create all chars
- Login on tibia.com
- Move mouse to create char and click
- Move mouse to chose suggested nick, server continue etc etc
( too check location on your screen use hypercam!)
http://komputery.spryciarze.pl/zobacz/ja...-stron-www

( if u wanna mailbox where u can create many tibia acc's without creating new mails I recomended polish mail www.onet.pl -> settings -> Alternative mail adresd )

Blood herb collector taking herb and droping herb on stairs
If u wanna use it must put 1 char to trap/kill gs
and 2nd char must be on stars with open browse field and looting herbs to bp

I wish you nice profitting!

hello how to check location hypercam lower on website?
Click scroll down x 1 or set less zoom on page
There is a problem with the bot "changing character"
Instead of changing character, it just loggs out and says dc

Another question: Does the characters have to be in alphabetical order in order for it to change character - how do you know a character that has already made the quest is not logged back into?
(05-12-2016, 03:55 AM)iNG Wrote: There is a problem with the bot "changing character"

Another question: Does the characters have to be in alphabetical order in order for it to change character - how do you know a character that has already made the quest is not logged back into?

Its working just fine for me but beware, got all my accs banned for using this
(05-12-2016, 10:27 AM)Pakito Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 03:55 AM)iNG Wrote: There is a problem with the bot "changing character"

just the accounts you made or every account you are logged in with?
(05-12-2016, 11:58 PM)iNG Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 10:27 AM)Pakito Wrote:

just the accounts you made or every account you are logged in with?
All my accs and even one I didnĀ“t loged and when I do I do it on flash (bank char) lost all...
Cipsoft deleting all account created from 1 ip address when u create more than 3. Doesnt matter you use bot or no. If u wanna do this create max 3 acc from 1 ip.
(05-13-2016, 09:14 AM)damiansnk Wrote: Cipsoft deleting all account created from 1 ip address when u create more than 3. Doesnt matter you use bot or no. If u wanna do this create max 3 acc from 1 ip.

but my account does not change character it just disconnects ??/
any1 is still doing it?