Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bugs on BBot
Exclamation 
Broke furnitures, if a IDIOT put a mana/health potion under a statue and use browse field to drink it, the vial goes up the statue and Bbot dont broke it.

Looter many time is SO SLOW, and like the broke funitures macro, if a player faster put any item upper the monster corpse the bot DONT LOOT.

This last month I lost like 35 accounts level 8~70, without any script bug.
I know ANY Bot is a unsafe tool, and I keep using on MAKERS, but Please solve that trouble with Macro and Looting/ Looting speed.
Not a bug, its just how it works for now. Hopefully will be improved soon.

I agree about looter speed, sometimes when my bot deposits items, I help it myself, so it won't take so much time
(02-04-2016, 08:53 AM)Catar Wrote: Not a bug, its just how it works for now. Hopefully will be improved soon

The looting is a bug, I am botting at orc fortress, and I keep looking, when he kill some monsters he spends 3 seconds to open the dead monster.

The loot speed is so slow, and I remembered now... when you loot to many itens the looter stops, try loot like 200 item on floor and you will comprove it...
I never had such delays, I play 300+ ek, often take 8 monsters at once, and looter have no problem cleaning all corpses fairly fast after I kill them.
Maybe your CPU is weak
the only problem that I noticed recently is a kind of "conflict of functions" between the new skinner and looter after death, sometimes the bot not plunder the loot , but nothing that affect performance generally the bot .
I believe it @Catar can be right and maybe the problem may be in your cpu.
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00