Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reconnect manager, problem.
When i set my reconnect manager, i have problem when i enable "reconnect when disconnected" at basic features.

Should i enable the reconnect at basic features after set the time that i want to keep hunting?

I do not want to keep hunting with more than one character automatically. I just want to hunt with one char and he stay hunting after serv save... or if my internet go down eventually.

How could i set my char to use reconnect as before...?

Please, could anyone help me?

I've read the tutorial about reconnect manager already, but it does not help me with this problem.
At hands.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-07-2016, 12:22 AM)pedrownage Wrote: When i set my reconnect manager, i have problem when i enable "reconnect when disconnected" at basic features.

Should i enable the reconnect at basic features after set the time that i want to keep hunting?

I do not want to keep hunting with more than one character automatically. I just want to hunt with one char and he stay hunting after serv save... or if my internet go down eventually.

How could i set my char to use reconnect as before...?

Please, could anyone help me?

I've read the tutorial about reconnect manager already, but it does not help me with this problem.
At hands.

Add your account inside Reconnect Manager.
Add your account and add nick chars on correct position. If u got 10 chars in list and hunt 6th add all chars till 6 and add that what u wanna reconnect with corrent name on correct position