Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
"Automation tools are disabled because you just logged in" but mana training is done
I've noticed that after relogging there's a message that all automation tools are disabled 10 seconds after logging in - problem is, mana training is still casting itself. I almost got caught because of that (randomly casting exura vita after logging in)
(02-12-2016, 12:36 PM)Jozek321 Wrote: I've noticed that after relogging there's a message that all automation tools are disabled 10 seconds after logging in - problem is, mana training is still casting itself. I almost got caught because of that (randomly casting exura vita after logging in)

Please explain: I almost got caught because of that
I'm playing on an OT where botting is strictly prohibited - I logged in and my character with 1600 mana started to cast exura vita in the middle of the town half a second after logging in.
Ill show u on picture what exacly are

AUTOMATION TOOLS

And mana training is under
HEALING TOOLS

so, its only your fault that u didn't pause (shift+pause) bot before logging in.

And why the hell would you play on OTS where u can not bot, and still use bot?
Botting is prohitbitted on rl tibia as well, yet everyone does it, so I don't think we should continue this topic in that way.

Anyways, my question here is - why the bot says it pauses everything for 10 seconds after logging in, yet mana training is active?
(02-12-2016, 06:59 PM)Jozek321 Wrote: Anyways, my question here is - why the bot says it pauses everything for 10 seconds after logging in,
NOT EVERYTHIING is paused, only AUTOMATION TOOLS
(02-12-2016, 06:59 PM)Jozek321 Wrote: yet mana training is active?
Read my previous post AGAIN., then again, and again... and checkout the picture

And about real tibia ,
there are no GMs in real tibia, everything is automated.

In OTS there is an actuall person behind bans that can ban you instantly whenever he wants..